Lan Problem

Code:
rcon_password 0075
That...

If it's saying it hasn't been changed (It starts as changeme and produces that error) then check you're editing the correct file, and not a copy, and that you are running the correct samp-server.exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Code:
rcon_password 0075
That...

If it's saying it hasn't been changed (It starts as changeme and produces that error) then check you're editing the correct file, and not a copy, and that you are running the correct samp-server.exe.
there is just 1 server.cfg in my Folder
and im sure its the correct one because after changing "gamemode0 bare" it was saying i need to make a gamemode but after changing it , it says "Change password from Default".

ok let's say it is not the real one , what can i do ?

EDIT : i tried to go to the downloaded Folder "Samp 0.3.7z" and copy the Server.cfg and Replaced My old one to Verify that i have the real, and made "gamemode0 bare" but nothing changed :

[14:01:44] Unable to exec file 'server.cfg'.
[14:01:44] Error: Your password must be changed from the default password, please change it.

Yea, I'd remove all sa-mp completely from the server, and start over. Clean folders and all so you can get familiar to the process more.

Quote:
View Post
Yea, I'd remove all sa-mp completely from the server, and start over. Clean folders and all so you can get familiar to the process more.
So you want me to remove all sa-mp completly and start from zero
Ok i'll try to remove it and clean folders and install it again.

Done. i Removed all my gta (also removed Samp) and started From Zero.
installed Gta and Samp and changed "Gamemode bare" and tried to run a server with my ip "192.168.1.9"
nothing change :
[18:17:23] Unable to exec file 'server.cfg'.
[18:17:23] Error: Your password must be changed from the default password, please change it.

my server.cfg :
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password changeme 0770
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
gamemode0 bare
filterscripts gl_actions gl_realtime gl_property gl_mapicon ls_elevator attachments skinchanger vspawner ls_mall ls_beachside
announce 0
chatlogging 0
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
language English

change it to
rcon_password yourpasswordhere

for example
rcon_password 0770

and you will start your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarZ
View Post

change it to
rcon_password yourpasswordhere

for example
rcon_password 0770

and you will start your server
did it, but nothing changed :
[21:14:10] Unable to exec file 'server.cfg'.
[21:14:10] Error: Your password must be changed from the default password, please change it.

my server.cfg :
lanmode 1
rcon_password 0770
maxplayers 50
port 7777
gamemode0 bare
filterscripts gl_actions gl_realtime gl_property gl_mapicon ls_elevator attachments skinchanger vspawner ls_mall ls_beachside
announce 0
chatlogging 0
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
language English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clang
View Post
did it, but nothing changed :
[21:14:10] Unable to exec file 'server.cfg'.
[21:14:10] Error: Your password must be changed from the default password, please change it.

my server.cfg :
lanmode 1
rcon_password 0770
maxplayers 50
port 7777
gamemode0 bare
announce 0
chatlogging 0
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
language English
Make sure you are saving it?

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
So you want me to remove all sa-mp completly and start from zero
Ok i'll try to remove it and clean folders and install it again.

Done. i Removed all my gta (also removed Samp) and started From Zero.
installed Gta and Samp and changed "Gamemode bare" and tried to run a server with my ip "192.168.1.9"
We're dealing with the server here, yet everytime I tell you to do something with the server, you end up messing with the client...

I don't tell people this much at all, but I highly advise you NOT to run a server, especially considering you can't understand what it is people are saying, when you are looking for help.

Quote:
View Post
We're dealing with the server here, yet everytime I tell you to do something with the server, you end up messing with the client...

I don't tell people this much at all, but I highly advise you NOT to run a server, especially considering you can't understand what it is people are saying, when you are looking for help.

ok even if i can't understand what are people Saying because im new in Sa-mp (the first time i see server_log ...ect), i have a discord Pm Me and we will use teamViewer Then you will solve it

Discord : Bethoven#4330

If you can't understand it here, in plain English, as to what we need from you to fix this, then what is being on discord going to achieve?

If you can't understand the difference between the server installation, and the game installation, then you again, shouldn't even be looking at running a server.

Quote:
View Post
If you can't understand it here, in plain English, as to what we need from you to fix this, then what is being on discord going to achieve?

If you can't understand the difference between the server installation, and the game installation, then you again, shouldn't even be looking at running a server.
ok ok forget all this.
can you fix my probleme with TeamViewer ? Pm me in discord.

Quote:
View Post
ok ok forget all this.
can you fix my probleme with TeamViewer ? Pm me in discord.
It’s been 4-5 days this thread is still being updated.

If you have a gamemode and a teamviewer let me know, Easy peasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post
It’s been 4-5 days this thread is still being updated.

If you have a gamemode and a teamviewer let me know, Easy peasy.
yeah i have a gamemode and teamviewer.
add me in discord : Bethoven#4330
to give you my Teamviewer

problem solved.

thanks to Bingo, he helped me via teamviewer.

Having someone fix it for you, will not solve your future problems when you have another issue, can't understand what's being told to you, then want another person to come on teamviewer and fix it.

Quote:
View Post
Having someone fix it for you, will not solve your future problems when you have another issue, can't understand what's being told to you, then want another person to come on teamviewer and fix it.
i did everything you said, the small probleme i had, i copied Samp in gta Folder ...
thanks for helping anyway

Quote:
View Post
I'm sure when they were on teamviewer, the person getting assisted could clearly see what the helper was doing to fix his problem unless he's suffering from a condition where he trusts strangers to use him computer while he's away somewhere.

So, this means the person who got assisted is now aware of how to fix the problem. Please just stop posting this kind of stuff, I'm looking at your recent posts:

and you're clearly no help and just looking for trouble. It's useless what you're trying to do. How else was this person meant to go help if you're not letting him get help?

"Having someone fix it for you, will not solve your future problems when you have another issue"
Haha!!!!!!
If you don't know how to fix it, then you need someone else to fix it. You can see what they did and learn from that.