Help Me Out From This Problem

Hello Guys

In My Previous Post. I Did SA-Mp Is Crashing Problem.

Now For Me It is Not Responding

See This

https://*********/v8kMflPKV70

Hello.

If you have any mods then you should get sampfuncs (search on search engine).

Have you tried to reinstall the game? sometime it works.

Delete your gta sa saved file from document/ Run it in win xp service3 compability mode/ reinstall game / Upgrade drivers!

Rename the gta_sa.exe app file to gtasa.exe file and tell me if it works offline, because I know the exact problem of it.

btw what version you're using? cracked,steam, or ?

Thank you. you can PM me about this problem and I'll surely get any solution to fix this because it happened to me also when I was newbie on sa-mp

Keep it to the thread... This has been taken care of many times prior in the open, and is the reason why the forum is here in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Keep it to the thread... This has been taken care of many times prior in the open, and is the reason why the forum is here in the first place.
I have some solutions which I can't keep posting and spamming that's why! btw i didn't told him to don't post and pm me only huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44
Посмотреть сообщение
I have some solutions which I can't keep posting and spamming that's why! btw i didn't told him to don't post and pm me only huh?
Then post a thread and link them to it when they end up turning up... Hiding away the answers simply makes it so that when you aren't around people message a dead account trying to find a fix...

How's about you use the forums and the internet for what it is for, and disseminate the information 'huh'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv123
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Guys

In My Previous Post. I Did SA-Mp Is Crashing Problem.

Now For Me It is Not Responding

See This

https://*********/v8kMflPKV70
Hey dude
*)Try changing you're GTA_SA directories name a little bit and then when you join it will ask to locate it,then locate it.
Or
*)Try downloading samp-0.3.7 only,if you had one already try again installing it and uninstall the previous one.