Help MTU Server.cfg

My server updates 36 new skins, but updating model .. very slow should I configure servercfg mtu 9000?

I understand that the models are downloaded, according to the Internet speed of the User/Client. (Remember not to overload the 'txd' or the 'dff' a lot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizH
Посмотреть сообщение
I understand that the models are downloaded, according to the Internet speed of the User/Client. (Remember not to overload the 'txd' or the 'dff' a lot)
But when the downloader is standing still without load anymore?

If the load stops, it is for two reasons.
The user was cut the connection, or ... the txd has a very high weight, and it is difficult for the Loader of 'art config', load this model.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If the load stops, it is for two reasons.
The user was cut the connection, or ... the txd has a very high weight, and it is difficult for the Loader of 'art config', load this model.
MTU of server.cfg should to max how much and sleep, server i have 100 players? I am currently to sleep 5 and 1000 mtu need to be reasonable

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That fully depends on the uploadspeed of the host. if the host has terrible upload speed (for example a homehosted server with a shitty connection), you won't use the full download speed that your connection can handle. It also depends on the distance between host and client. if you're based in Europe and the server you're trying to reach is based in America, it can definitely happen that your download speed is very slow.

So it really depends on both ends.

There was some flag to mess with for larger txds or something, have you read about this?

I have no idea as I stayed away from DL, but I seem to recall something with apache or some host setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
There was some flag to mess with for larger txds or something, have you read about this?

I have no idea as I stayed away from DL, but I seem to recall something with apache or some host setup.
It's possible to host those files on a webhost and being able to let the clients download the models from there. Not sure how it works, but it's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
Посмотреть сообщение
It's possible to host those files on a webhost and being able to let the clients download the models from there. Not sure how it works, but it's possible.
Can not you help me to configure the server.cfg configuration properly? Currently my server is 100 but my mtu configuration is 1000 sleep is 5
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password kalornumberone@@@!!#$%$##
rcon 0
maxplayers 200
port 7777
hostname Truy cap ucp.gta-rp.vn Tai 0.3.DL De vao game
gamemode0 GTA-RP
filterscripts Exterior Interior yom_buttons hanhdong Anti-CBug
plugins streamer.so mysql_static.so sscanf.so Whirlpool.so
announce 0
query 1
chatlogging 1
weburl DIENDAN.GTA-RP.VN
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
rcon 0
useartwork 1
artwork 
artpath
mtu 1000
sleep 5
ackslimit 4000
language VietNam

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiplovebra
Посмотреть сообщение
Can not you help me to configure the server.cfg configuration properly? Currently my server is 100 but my mtu configuration is 1000 sleep is 5
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password kalornumberone@@@!!#$%$##
rcon 0
maxplayers 200
port 7777
hostname Truy cap ucp.gta-rp.vn Tai 0.3.DL De vao game
gamemode0 GTA-RP
filterscripts Exterior Interior yom_buttons hanhdong Anti-CBug
plugins streamer.so mysql_static.so sscanf.so Whirlpool.so
announce 0
query 1
chatlogging 1
weburl DIENDAN.GTA-RP.VN
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
rcon 0
useartwork 1
artwork 
artpath
mtu 1000
sleep 5
ackslimit 4000
language VietNam
Honestly I have no idea. I'm not really using 0.3.7DL that much. I stopped developing activly before the release of 0.3.7-DL

The thread/option we were talking about was the option of some sort to have the models hosted on a normal web server and because apache can handle faster transfers or something, it was able to have the speed 'boosted' somehow by having the transfer settings on the web server tweaked.

If you are loading up lots of files, it's probably a good idea to use that, or if your host could be having issues with sustaining transfers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
The thread/option we were talking about was the option of some sort to have the models hosted on a normal web server and because apache can handle faster transfers or something, it was able to have the speed 'boosted' somehow by having the transfer settings on the web server tweaked.

If you are loading up lots of files, it's probably a good idea to use that, or if your host could be having issues with sustaining transfers.
How to store models on the web ?