[Tutorial] Detailed Mapping Guide / Tips

Added information on the Text usage in Texture Studio

Needs more work.... Bad tutorial....

As calgon suggested, it needs some major reworking, you need to think more about your content ordering... not just random tips from here and there... -rep

Just kidding it has nothing wrong with it, it's just that you suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin512
View Post
As calgon suggested, it needs some major reworking, you need to think more about your content ordering... not just random tips from here and there... -rep

Just kidding it has nothing wrong with it, it's just that you suck
And thats how your period causes the roller coaster of emotions, that time of the month huh

someone's either going through *her* periods or has probably done alot of research *googling* roasts because probably "the roller coaster" ain't letting them think something original...

Quote:
View Post
someone's either going through *her* periods or has probably done alot of research *googling* roasts because probably "the roller coaster" ain't letting them think something original...
Do you even English? Lmfao fuck outta here with your spammy ass comments no one cares how much your daddy fucked you over so you hate on life all around, fucking pathetic lmao.

hey your dad back from the general store he went to get some tampons from?
yea right, that was 12 years ago, you don't have to stick your weiner in a fucking joke, there's some context to my comment which you clearly aren't aware about..fucking random ass paki...go delete your scripts or something

Quote:
View Post
hey your dad back from the grocery store he went to get some tampons from?
yea right, that was 12 years ago, you don't have to stick your weiner in a fucking joke, there's some context to my comment which you clearly aren't aware about..fucking random ass paki...go delete your scripts or something
Firstly, you comment on my thread which you think is a joke. Never did I say that your reply looked funny.
Better keep your lame jokes with yourself and stop being salty. At the end of the day, what you think or comment doesn't matter to me anyways.

hey i +repped you

Quote:
View Post
hey i +repped you
Did I ask for it? If there was a way, I could've returned your rep back to you so you can stop bragging about it.

also am big fan brother, please don't be hurt over a joke,
the tutorial's gold, so are you, chill man

Nice work bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensenn
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work bro!
Thanks!

Added information about position export of an object on dev.prineside.

Omg, Thanks Maproar for the best mapping tutorial on forum sa-mp, this tutorial is ez than all other tuts. good job, keep it up! I think it should be sticked xD (+REP ofc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44
Посмотреть сообщение
Omg, Thanks Maproar for the best mapping tutorial on forum sa-mp, this tutorial is ez than all other tuts. good job, keep it up! I think it should be sticked xD
Haha thank you, mate.
Hope people get inspired and improve their maps. Sticking is completely upto moderators. I'd be glad if they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44
Посмотреть сообщение
Omg, Thanks Maproar for the best mapping tutorial on forum sa-mp, this tutorial is ez than all other tuts. good job, keep it up! I think it should be sticked xD (+REP ofc)
bold statment. anyways the only thing i didnt know was about tiling other than that tut seems great, but needs more work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis
Посмотреть сообщение
bold statment. anyways the only thing i didnt know was about tiling other than that tut seems great, but needs more work.
Thanks a ton!
I'm away from my PC until Monday. Once I get on there, I'll add more stuff. Please stick around with me until then.

Your guides always cheer me up, and make me more inspired. Thank you for this *cough*Lo-. Uproar <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehoax
Посмотреть сообщение
Your guides always cheer me up, and make me more inspired. Thank you for this *cough*Lo-. Uproar <3
I'm glad you like my guides, good luck mapping
Love you too, brother (Sorry I've a girlfriend)