Can't play any server

1) SA-MP version: 0.3.7 R1.
2) Windows version: Windows 10 Home.
3) Video card type: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M.
4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on: all of them.
5) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs: Starting SAMP isn't the problem.
6) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it): Working fine.
7) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles: I've just reinstalled my GTA, so no.

That's what I get when I try to play ANY server. All of the servers are working fine, I can refresh them and see the players playing, my internet is working fine and I don't have a bad internet. It's like I had no internet at all, but I do. I tried reinstalling my GTA and SAMP, restarting my router and PC but it didn't help. Any ideas?

List of things I've already tried:
  • Hard resetting my router
  • Formatting my PC
UPDATE

I tried using a VPN and it worked... My my ping and packetloss have gotten worse, so it's a temporary solution. I'm still looking for answers though.

Check your firewall settings, maybe SA-MP is blocked by your firewall? or check your antivirus programs, if you have any antivirus programs then disable it for a moment and try running SA-MP when disabled OR allow SA-MP.

Got any antiviruses?

I only have Windows Defender which comes pre-installed with the OS, but I don't have any extra antivirus.
I have disabled my firewall but the result is the same

I've also tried hard resetting my router, and it still does not work. Again, my internet is fine since I'm using it to post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisqui
Посмотреть сообщение
I only have Windows Defender which comes pre-installed with the OS, but I don't have any extra antivirus.
I have disabled my firewall but the result is the same

I've also tried hard resetting my router, and it still does not work. Again, my internet is fine since I'm using it to post here.
Contact your ISP if they are blocking certain things? Maybe they are blocking SA:MP for some reason.

So the problem obviously revolves around my IP. I've contacted my ISP and I was told it would change in a matter of days or weeks, but that they couldn't change it manually. I guess I will have to play with a VPN until that happens.

Hands down the weirdest shit ever, thanks anyway. You can lock this (unless you have something to add).

If you're using Wifi, this can happen, and all you're doing with the VPN in this situation (If you are on wifi) is making the VPN handle the dropped packets, where wifi, doesn't handle that at all well in many cases.

If it's wifi, get an ethernet cable in if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're using Wifi, this can happen, and all you're doing with the VPN in this situation (If you are on wifi) is making the VPN handle the dropped packets, where wifi, doesn't handle that at all well in many cases.

If it's wifi, get an ethernet cable in if you can.
During this I've used an ethernet cable exclusively, I never use WiFi.

It's weird.

Try go into the network control panel section and ensure that the network you are connected to is set to private, and that SAMP is allowed on public and private networks in there.

Maybe that may help out. I know it blocks some things from working due to it being 'public' but also the 'do you wish to allow this application access' is just messy and annoyingly fickle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Try go into the network control panel section and ensure that the network you are connected to is set to private, and that SAMP is allowed on public and private networks in there.

Maybe that may help out. I know it blocks some things from working due to it being 'public' but also the 'do you wish to allow this application access' is just messy and annoyingly fickle.

Still not working... Do not worry, at this point there's not much I can try. I guess I'll just have to wait till my IP changes.