Move actors using animations

In SAMP 0.3.DL-R1, actors can move by using this animations:
Code:
ApplyActorAnimation(actorid, !"ped", !"WALK_drunk" ,4.1,1,1,1,0,0);
ApplyActorAnimation(actorid, !"ped", !"Crouch_Roll_L" , 4.1,1,1,1,0,0);
But they can move only by using
Code:
SetActorInvulnerable(actorid, 0);
Actors can move, but their coords don't change. I don't know how it does work, but it work)
Does it bug or feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOflY
View Post
In SAMP 0.3.DL-R1, actors can move by using this animations:
Code:
ApplyActorAnimation(actorid, !"ped", !"WALK_drunk" ,4.1,1,1,1,0,0);
ApplyActorAnimation(actorid, !"ped", !"Crouch_Roll_L" , 4.1,1,1,1,0,0);
But they can move only by using
Code:
SetActorInvulnerable(actorid, 0);
Actors can move, but their coords don't change. I don't know how it does work, but it work)
Does it bug or feature?
Actors aren't meant to walk, so position changes not pushed (i.e: SetActorPos) won't be synced, your client is the only one who sees the actor moving. The server has no idea they're using an animation or that their position has changed, and actors may desync positions across clients (so different players may see them at a different place under certain conditions).

That's great. I hope again the actor will not be frozen.

Although x and y do not change, they can be estimated by helping animation time and the surrounding environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Actors aren't meant to walk, so position changes not pushed (i.e: SetActorPos) won't be synced, your client is the only one who sees the actor moving. The server has no idea they're using an animation or that their position has changed, and actors may desync positions across clients (so different players may see them at a different place under certain conditions).
I know. I didn't wanted to say, that positions of actors isn't change, I wanted to say, that actors CAN move using animations

what about using the walk animation and using a timer which teleports the actor by 1cm every 200 milliseconds ?