The new era of the SAMP server

Kind time of the day dear users.

I, if anything, apologize for my English, because I use an interpreter.

I would like to raise a slightly strange question about the game server new for you.

Would you like a server where you could play absolutely any role, from the lowest homeless to the oligarch?
Where you could become a real policeman or a repulsed mafia or bandit.
Where is all that can be in real life.

If you have suggestions of what you would like to see on the server please write.

So, an ordinary RP server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amads
View Post
So, an ordinary RP server?
Deceased.

Just when you think you've seen everything...

Live your real-life. But if you're talking about Roleplay servers then, RP servers are not that RP we think, /me cries, /me posts xd or /do your hear a strange noice, aw I don't like this /me /do or any RP commands, the only thing I like is Roleplay's character and their jobs, and 8/10 servers are using leaked scripts, so no more fun it it. #Gofor-Stunt4Laife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
Bet you'll see this guy making a server with NGG script lmao

Uhhhm...so a Roleplay Server - Which is already in place throughout SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44
View Post
Live your real-life. But if you're talking about Roleplay servers then, RP servers are not that RP we think, /me cries, /me posts xd or /do your hear a strange noice, aw I don't like this /me /do or any RP commands, the only thing I like is Roleplay's character and their jobs, and 8/10 servers are using leaked scripts, so no more fun it it. #Gofor-Stunt4Laife
I use my own original private from script created from scratch a-z. And in my server you do not need to /me walk away, you can just walk away xD.
This is a genre called action role-play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
View Post
Bet you'll see this guy making a server with NGG script lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
LMFAO.