Dual monitor?

How can I run SAMP in Dual Monitor mode, having GTA SA on one monitor and another app on another monitor(Chrome for example) without minimizing GTA SA if I click on the other app.

First of all stop using wide screen if you're using it.

And perhaps this could help it's actually for GTA 3 but perhaps the information can help you
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=810291385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all stop using wide screen if you're using it.

And perhaps this could help it's actually for GTA 3 but perhaps the information can help you
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=810291385
That's not exactly what I'm looking for, it's something like this
https://puu.sh/d5fq1/57b81a49f8.jpg

If you put your cursor on the chrome screen and press somewhere over it, SAMP will minimize, I don't want that, I want to clicke wherever I want on the screen and the GTA keeps running without minimizing or pausing

You mean you want two different virtual desktops(Windows Key+TAB) running on different screens simultaneously? I don't think it's possible. And if it is then i believe there's no straightforward way of achieving it.

Edit: Just ******d this up, lol. You can give it a try. It's certainly quite interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean you want two different virtual desktops(Windows Key+TAB) running on different screens simultaneously? I don't think it's possible. And if it is then i believe there's no straightforward way of achieving it.
I have two monitors, for example I put a video in fullscreen mode in one of them and then maximize SAMP, I'm playing while I can see a video in the other monitor. What I'm looking for is that if I want to pause the video, when I click on the video to stop, SAMP minimizes, I don't want it to minimize, just keep running.

When you don't have widescreen on isn't it blocked? Or does it still minimize then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
When you don't have widescreen on isn't it blocked? Or does it still minimize then?
I have widescreen on because there is no option of fullscreen mode 1920x1080... Is problem of widescreen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antenastyle
Посмотреть сообщение
I have widescreen on because there is no option of fullscreen mode 1920x1080... Is problem of widescreen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMaster
Посмотреть сообщение

Edit: Just ******d this up, lol. You can give it a try. It's certainly quite interesting.
This is your best bet so far. There may be other tools, but I can tell for sure that this is what you want to do (it's working really well, have been using it in the past when I didn't have 2 monitors). Apart from having truly independant screens which is what you want to do, you can even simulate 3, 4 or 5 screens on any amount of physical monitors and switch between them as you like without minimizing other applications.

Run sa-mp in windowed mode, it doesn't minimize if you click another app in the other screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X337
Посмотреть сообщение
Run sa-mp in windowed mode, it doesn't minimize if you click another app in the other screen.
Yeah, but it pauses, I don't want it to pause

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
This is your best bet so far. There may be other tools, but I can tell for sure that this is what you want to do (it's working really well, have been using it in the past when I didn't have 2 monitors). Apart from having truly independant screens which is what you want to do, you can even simulate 3, 4 or 5 screens on any amount of physical monitors and switch between them as you like without minimizing other applications.
I'll try this, thanks!