Good threads/videos/sources starting out

I know that this topic was already posted a lot of times but im posting it once again in the hope I find a gold mine. A lot of samp scripting videos usually do not contain the regular "samp scripting" keywords. Probably because they were made a long time ago and they were not intended for ******* views or whatever, they were made for forums and other media. Most of the tutorials on this forum are legit beginner tutorials or really advanced. There's nothing in between.

TLDR

can someone link me to useful guides on the internet on how to start scripting or share information on how you learned how to script? Also, is there like a discord or something for scripters?

If you don't have any knowledge on any coding, I'd suggest you to start with plain simple coding tutorials, like in C, C++, Java or anything else. Once you get a grasp on how basics work, you can follow some tutorials here on the forums or even better, you could get some gamemode and try to understand how things work there. It's hard to suggest how to learn something since people learn in their own way.

If you'll need any help while learning, feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to help

I personally don't like ******* Tutorials for things like Coding, learning a Language or similar, if you watch them I can only suggest trying to do what the Guy in the video does at the same time step by step, otherwise it will not really help learning.
Also I find it highly annoying to skip though a video to re-watch a certain part, having Text or commented Code Examples is much easier.

But that is just my opinion, I know some people who are kind of allergic to huge Text Blocks and prefer ******* videos for all kind of things (and actually learned something from it, I must add). So that mostly depends on you.

Finding good Tutorials also depends on you, since this is also quite subjective. One might not like the way someone explains it while another person can follow it perfectly fine. There are so many Tutorials in the Tutorials Section, there MUST be something that helps you getting started. Browse through it and find a Tutorials where you say "I can do this, I guess".

On the other hand it can help a lot if you learn by doing. So screw all Tutorials, grab one of the default modes and break it. If nothing works anymore, start over and repeat until you achieve something, not really important what it is.
That's what I did, I just downloaded the Server, looked up how to start it and changed to the "monster" mode (because it sounded like Monster Truck, and Monster Trucks are awesome).
Then I just tried to add more rows of Trucks, altered the distances and changed the locations. This way I pretty easily learned the basics of for-Loops and how functions work in PAWN.

Also, try not to spend too much time understanding game-related functions. Learning the basic Syntax first is a good idea, for example learn how to use if/else, switch, Arrays, Loops, Tags, Strings and writing your own Functions.
Learning the arguments of CreatePlayer3DTextLabel will get easier as you get used to PAWN and general SAMP Natives anyway.