[Map] [0.3.7] LV Stunts (IMPROVED)

Las Venturas Airport Stunts v.2
(I've noticed that not many people post stunt maps and freeroam stuff anymore. And it's very bad.)

Download Link: https://pastebin.com/iGGKbXdy

Someday i need to make a stunt map, to prove that they can be made differently that placing a ton of objects in repeating patterns, or by placing objects in midair misteriously floating.

On: From a desing stand point this map is very...boring. This style is better than 10 years old...i think stunt maps deserve a bit of a 'facelift'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
View Post
Someday i need to make a stunt map, to prove that they can be made differently that placing a ton of objects in repeating patterns, or by placing objects in midair misteriously floating.

On: From a desing stand point this map is very...boring. This style is better than 10 years old...i think stunt maps deserve a bit of a 'facelift'.
I just improved the old map dude
But I respect your opinion, and I'd be glad if people start making more stunts maps. ^^

Most of the mappers make roleplay maps because making them ida good way to progress your map skills. Stunt maps don't need a lot of details and there is no or very less demand for them.
OT: Good efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
View Post
Most of the mappers make roleplay maps because making them ida good way to progress your map skills. Stunt maps don't need a lot of details and there is no or very less demand for them.
Nobody thinks they can be made better untile someone does it.

@Flashhiee, that case users who download this map can make it better. I think everyone got SA-MP Map Construction ^^
@Uproar, thanks.