San Andreas Battle Royale

Hey!

Im currently working on a gamemode which would be Battle Royale like PUBG or Fortnite. I wanna see how many of you would be interested in seeing that in action?

Really? that would be really cool, can't wait to see it, but how will you make the storm? it's too hard to make i think, good luck with it by the way

I think this conversation should be in the "Everything & Nothing section" but eh. Anyhow, that would sound awesome, your plan. Anything is possible in SA-MP if you can dream it.

I got idea how to make it @Midoisso

There are already BR servers in place. I'm sure it will get players if it's done properly.
So far the servers I've seen are lame.

Waiting for you, to post some screenshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
There are already BR servers in place. I'm sure it will get players if it's done properly.
So far the servers I've seen are lame.
Same.

i also got the idea and started scripting, well, good luck to the both of us.

In our server (Breaking Desert Roleplay) there are events that kind of look like fortnite. It's possible to script the actual Fortnite server, so good luck with it! I can explain how our event system works. We spawn on a flat platform ( or it's a sandy beach, which isn't flat) and we build walls for three minutes, but we're limited to 1000 points. Every kind of wall costs another amount of points and is really a tactical game. After those three minutes you get one minute to pick your weapons (1. MP5 + Shotgun, 2. Pistol + M4, 3. Pistol + Sniper). The walls can be destroyed by shooting at them, last player standing wins!

Interesting

can't wait for that, good luck

Already doing a PUBG + Fortnite replica :P

I'm also working on one, and we will open for beta testing next week

When are your servers gonna open?

good idea now that samp 0.3.dl is out i think u can work with it a little easier!

Soo? Whats the status? Many people said they are making a BR server, any updates?

We at pGA had it for a month it was scripted by Kitten and we hit 50 players in our first day!

However due to some time issues we closed it.Should be back soon I believe.

Nice! Let us know once it's ready for testing.

I'd love to see a well-coded and well-managed Battle Royale server

all make it and invite us
we are ready to play it

Good luck!

Too many people working on the same thing lmao, why is br still popular?