SAMP Freeze in Dillimore

I have a really annoying problem in my server. When me or the other players enter the dillimore(or area near dillimore) the SAMP automatically Freeze/Stuck. We can't do anything except staring at the screen. After 5 minutes later, it appeared like this "GTA SA Has Stopped working"

I changed nothing in the script and this problem appears after I /rcon GMX my server.
I have restarted the server for about 7 times and nothing happens.
Tried the /objectnear command to make sure if there are tons of objects that make SAMP freezes but there is no object near that area.
And i dont have any filterscript in server.cfg

Please help

More Info:
  1. The problem applies for all players, so I think it's not from the GTA SA mod file because i've removed my mod and the problem still occurs.
  2. When you try to use jetpack and fly above dillimore, it doesn't freeze/crash
  3. You don't freeze/crash too if you fly above dillimore using helicopter/planes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirda
Посмотреть сообщение
this problem appears after I /rcon GMX my server.
So if you don't use gmx there is no problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirda
Посмотреть сообщение
I changed nothing in the script and this problem appears after I /rcon GMX my server.
/rcon gmx will make Objects buggy and lag.(Sometimes some objects won't loads properly)

Restart your server manually. Instead of rcon gmx.(Sometime gmx crashes server)

Are there tuned vehicles in your Server (more specifically in or near Dillimore) that were tuned by players?

Does it show any warnings (exceptions) in the chat before it crashes?

Could you post the Crash Log of the client?

And how many objects are created client-side when approaching Dillimore (Hold F5 and see "Object slots used", don't measure this server-side)?

No objects near dillimore or in dillimore, no script/biz/house in dillimore, no cars in dillimore.
Tried to restart the server samp-server.exe, the problems still occurs.

If you fly over very low ?
Or fly and land and then walk, turning your view 360 around ?

Fixed, I asked all the other admins, one of them said he places a gate with objectid 81417 there then crashed.
Removed in and the problem solved.