Have you an idea for this shit?

I have this shit i don't what is that but i can't find the solution for fix it:

The shit :

The result what i expect:

Did you just use Vice City's Model IDs? Because that will not work out without proper conversion.

The ID 603 in Vice City for example is an Object, in GTA SA however it is a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you just use Vice City's Model IDs? Because that will not work out without proper conversion.

The ID 603 in Vice City for example is an Object, in GTA SA however it is a vehicle.
I don't use the VC model id's i use the conversion of Rogercosta. I moove all the map to the GTA United Position.
But i don't know how i can fix the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicou
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't use the VC model id's i use the conversion of Rogercosta. I moove all the map to the GTA United Position.
But i don't know how i can fix the house.
Ahh I see. I thought you were using MEd to Map it and used the IDs from there, my bad.

The house you are talking about also exists in GTA SA. It's Model ID is 1675 so you can replace the wrong Objects with that ID which should fix it.
If you want to know the Model IDs of the wrong Objects (to find it) you can call SelectObject(playerid) in a command and hover to mouse on the object, which will show its Model ID.

upload the .dff and .txd. honestly i have no clue why its like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Ahh I see. I thought you were using MEd to Map it and used the IDs from there, my bad.

The house you are talking about also exists in GTA SA. It's Model ID is 1675 so you can replace the wrong Objects with that ID which should fix it.
If you want to know the Model IDs of the wrong Objects (to find it) you can call SelectObject(playerid) in a command and hover to mouse on the object, which will show its Model ID.
Do you know the id of those shit ? in the first screen?