First of all, i don't know if this is the place for this.

So lets start:
I have static IP , static Lease everything cool. When player joins my server and i click G to go to in his car and his driving i see that in some sort there is lag spikes, so when i ask them does the server lag they say no. So my question is: Is this only by me? I mean if this is only on me its good but if this is on every player thats not good. And my question is does this affect when my server stays open and i go to the internet does this affect to the server lag, or no. And how to prevent this lag? Does i need to make my Gamemode script more optimized, i don't know!

Please tell me !

This lag... hmm..
1) if the server does not lag for player and the player has good ping in server then its player FPS which is low or players game is stuttering causing mini pauses for you guys.

2) if the server does not have high lag for player but you see him moving laggy type etc and players fps is good then its the players internet connection, he's lagging like having packet loss and poor connection..

---
If your downloading while people are playing in your server or if someone else on your internet is downloading then the server will lag for other players, this will however not have much effect if your internet has really high internet and download speed so theres still left for server..

Simple browsing would not lag too much but it all depends on how heavy website your loading.

The Player has good ping, and the server has good ping.

So that would be, that the player have low FPS?
Or his Internet Connection? Thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lixyde
Посмотреть сообщение
The Player has good ping, and the server has good ping.

So that would be, that the player have low FPS?
Or his Internet Connection? Thanks anyway
Ask the player if his game keeps freezing, and also there was a netstats filterscript, use that filterscript and check the players netstats, check if hes having packetloss which is more than 0.5% etc
thats only I can think of right now.

Where i can find this filterscript? Also i can't right now, maybe tommorow 25.3.2018 and i will tell you if the player freezes.