Ways to make AC

Hello! I need ideas how to make an anti airbrek (in vehicle/on foot) also Anti teleport Hack. (same thing).
Can you suggest some ways here?
I really need an interesting way and the easiest.
Thanks!

Have a look at this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=474196

I saw it. Not a good idea how its made.
Any other suggestion

Nex anticheat. It seems to be a decent include, imho.

I dont need anticheat like that. -.-
Its not a good anticheat btw have a lot of bugs thats why i want to do mine.
I need an interesting method.. Like an solution how i can detect it

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=220089

Best resource to date IMO if you want to create your own. Otherwise download one already posted (and hopefully tested).

Nex Anti Cheat ain't bugged, fella. You need to tweak it with your script to make it work finely. Nothing in programming is just a plug-and-play magic.

Anti cheats are never easy. You have to deal with mutliple factors and too many checks to avoid false positives, and even then you can still get false positives because there's countless bugs in samp.

I once heard someone say: "If you have the best anti cheat around, you will so attract larger groups of cheaters". Best chance ever to bust cheaters is a dedicated admin team spectating players. Ofc making an anti cheat is not easy at all. The pain is too much. But I'd stick on admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nex Anti Cheat ain't bugged, fella. You need to tweak it with your script to make it work finely. Nothing in programming is just a plug-and-play magic.
I have checked that anticheat. Its really complicated to understand. What exactly i need to do to tweak it like my script. Examle....

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
I once heard someone say: "If you have the best anti cheat around, you will so attract larger groups of cheaters". Best chance ever to bust cheaters is a dedicated admin team spectating players. Ofc making an anti cheat is not easy at all. The pain is too much. But I'd stick on admins.
I know admins is a good way but the server will start from 0 and wont have a really big database soo if i add a lot admins then server will be boring for normal players. If i add a small ammount of admins then server sometime can be without admins so Cheaters will make server boring