Would you like to play on 50% roleplay dayz server?

Ex: If you enter as Name_Lastname you can roleplay with anyone who has Name_Lastname nickname but you can't force someone who has Nickname to roleplay.
If you enter as Nickname, you can roleplay ONLY if you want, and if you roleplay you must do it until action is finished, if you won't, you get jailed.

And, second question, would you play on an english server? And would you be active on the forum?

You can give me ideas too, thank you.

Depends on how the script is been made

i would play, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Depends on how the script is been made

DayZ nowadays is like Hunger Games. Find a cunt and shoot at them. The concept of DayZ "RP" is dead after its release because they want to shoot down your knees or have a fist fight with you to get more loots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
DayZ nowadays is like Hunger Games. Find a cunt and shoot at them. The concept of DayZ "RP" is dead after its release because they want to shoot down your knees or have a fist fight with you to get more loots.
Agree. At first I tried to shout at that guy something like "where is the nearest town?" and he started sprinting a zig - zag and c bugged with his deagle the hell outta me. I thought "o shit, some raider rping". Nah everyone does that. I am talking about uL's DaYZ. The code is amazing, and you can edit your character in pretty cool ways. But if you didn't waste your summertimes in a/d servers c bugging like hell, and even if your c bug is decent, leave it and go for another sv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus666
Посмотреть сообщение
And, second question, would you play on an english server? And would you be active on the forum?
English server is the way to go with this mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree. At first I tried to shout at that guy something like "where is the nearest town?" and he started sprinting a zig - zag and c bugged with his deagle the hell outta me. I thought "o shit, some raider rping". Nah everyone does that. I am talking about uL's DaYZ. The code is amazing, and you can edit your character in pretty cool ways. But if you didn't waste your summertimes in a/d servers c bugging like hell, and even if your c bug is decent, leave it and go for another sv.
Since I'm a dueling veteran that can C-bug, slide, fast, litefoot, etc. I casually survive for more than 2k+ minutes because of the good old F5 - Pedslot trick.

What if script is like this?

https://imgur.com/a/ObCoU

That's a very nice,Romanian script translate it..i will play

[QUOTE]If you enter as Nickname, you can roleplay ONLY if you want, and if you roleplay you must do it until action is finished, if you won't, you get jailed.[QUOTE]

... what?