Running server

How i can run my server with port forward by one ip, if my IP daily changing ?!
I do not want any VPS or host but only with port forward... but my ip changing instantly.
help!

Also i'm about to buy VPS but why? For example i buy it for 40Eur monthly for some months but why should i build a nice server with hard work just only for same months and then it will expire and my server will be done.. that's why

Hmm, If your IP is changing instantly then there is a way,
Just start a dedicated samp server and port forward it
Then, Open cmd.exe and type "ipconfig" and enter, Check your IPv4 Address and insert it in SA-MP Client
Go in server and enjoy,
But remember : never close dedicated samp server otherwise server Ip will change whenever you restart your router,
So you can restart router too, but never close SA-MP Dedicated Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAbdullah
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, If your IP is changing instantly then there is a way,
Just start a dedicated samp server and port forward it
Then, Open cmd.exe and type "ipconfig" and enter, Check your IPv4 Address and insert it in SA-MP Client
Go in server and enjoy,
But remember : never close dedicated samp server otherwise server Ip will change whenever you restart your router,
So you can restart router too, but never close SA-MP Dedicated Server
so i can turn off wifi but server must still run... right ?
and btw, what's wrong on port forwarding? something negative?

What LegendAbdullah is saying is absolutely wrong. No offense to him but he's the same guy that's trying to steal other's passwords.

Philip123, what you have is called a dynamic IP. It changes all the time due to restarting your router. Having a dynamic IP is better than having a Static IP because then you won't risk getting DDoSed by others (to an extent). The only way you can obtain a Static IP is through your ISP who will probably charge you for one. And a 40 euro VPS is a bit too much don't you think? Try www.arubacloud.com or www.ovh.co.uk they have some very nice VPS's for a low price.

"and btw, what's wrong on port forwarding? something negative?" Yes, again, you can be affected by DDOS attacks. Go for a VPS its worth it.

Setting up a VPS might be hard for some people, so you might want to go for a game host which require just server handling skills which of course, you would need in both cases. One of the provider link is in my signature Also, game hosts are way cheaper than a VPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Setting up a VPS might be hard for some people, so you might want to go for a game host which require just server handling skills which of course, you would need in both cases. One of the provider link is in my signature Also, game hosts are way cheaper than a VPS.
but i want my server forever, not only for few months and then it expire and my server will be done.....

I don't get what you mean from "expire", you always have to pay in advance or during that month (depends on the hositng) if you don't want you service to be suspended.

If you're talking about the hosting then you don't have to worry about it.

Port forward require you, to leave your PC turned on the whole day&night, if you don't want to see any changes.
Once turned off everything is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxErT
Посмотреть сообщение
Port forward require you, to leave your PC turned on the whole day&night, if you don't want to see any changes.
Once turned off everything is gone.
Also wifi ? With pc it's not problem for me...
btw how u running your server ?