Make your suggestions

Ok, iv'e been in SAMP community for a while as a scripter, mapper, web developer/designer and iv'e owned and managed multiply servers but i'm currently studying and so i put a hold on hosting my own servers etc.Iv'e found some servers but the owner either gave up the community due to low player base and bad staff. I just want to find a good RP or DM community that's based around skills, and excellent staff members . When i say skills i mean, i want a DM community that don't allow C-Bug, slide bug etc. Just pure skills and for a RP server i want one with good player base and good staff, no childish behavior. I want to dedicate some of my free time with the growth of the server if they'ed like so i might apply for admin etc.. but it doesn't really matter i just need a well mature environment.

What I'm looking for:
  • Active Community(don't matter if it's small, just have active players).
  • Great Anti-Cheat System.
  • No bug abuse, pure skills (No cbug, slide bug etc..)
  • Helpful support from staff members.
Please do not suggest Italy Mafia RolePlay, i know their Anti-Cheat system is good but the staff there is VERY VERY TERRIBLE and the owner only cares about money and is filled with DMer's.

Im confused, what are you offering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Im confused, what are you offering?
He's not offering anything, he's asking for suggestions for servers to play which meet his requirements. There really wasn't anything confusing about his post...

If you're into COD type TDM servers, go for COD MW3. It's an amazing server with an active playerbase and the staff is very co-operative.

Can't really suggest a good roleplay server.

Roleplay? Red County Roleplay if you're interested in Red County. Bay Area Roleplay if you're interested in the bay area, San Fierro and et cetera. Los Santos is obvious.

DM? Koky's Deathmatch is OK, not that bad.