[FilterScript] [FS] LACY - LucifeR's ANTI-CHEAT Yokel v1.2 - First release

After many arguments with my colleagues we finally agreed to release the source-code for our Anti-Cheat. The Anti-Cheat is configured to the 'Vgames.co.il 1' server and therefore its not necessarily ok for every server. I advice you to checkout the config before uploading it to your server and to adjust your gamomode and filterscript to the anti-cheat.
For any question contact me through IRC or LucifeR@vgames.co.il

Download updated!
there was a few things that had nothing to do with the anticheat in the pwn.

why you dont post that?
http://lucifer.vgames.co.il/public/g.../download.html

and am.. great 'thanks =] (im israeli too)

good work sagi !!!!
Tnx for the LucifeR's ANTI-CHEAT Yokel download !!!!
i going to try it in me home server !!!!
VGAMES Rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work man

Great stuff Lucifer, the fight against terrorism continues!

Yeah, cheaters/hackers are terrorists.

Lets test it out.

I put #include <LACY_modlink.inc> in the SFTDM v2 and i got an error while compile.

SA-MP\gamemodes\SFTDM2.0.pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "LACY_modlink.inc"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Whats wrong ?

is this works on new samp 0.2.1??

i canґt compile pwn...
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(140) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(142) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(144) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(146) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(14 : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(150) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(180) : warning 205: redundant code: constant expression is zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(183) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(273) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(504) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(515) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(531) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(539) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(546) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(555) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Plocha\LACY\LACY\FILTER~1\LAC Y.pwn(562) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero

"LACY_modlink.inc" Put this file in your pawno include folder. Obvious.

UMMM... Lucifer named his include folder, 'includes'
So, you will have to copy the file, not the folder.

is this works on new samp 0.2.1?? - Who would release scripts for 0.2.0 when it is no longer used? Of course it it 0.2.1.

warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero - Ummmm. I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
The redundant tests are just warnings and come from doing things like this:

pawn Код:
if (1)
That's a redundant test as it's always true.  I did tell him to use #if which HAVE to be constant expressions but meh.  Your code will still compile with them.
****** is right (usually..)

this warning occurs in the script because the conifg is in the script aswell.

any way, i fixed the warnings for you, if you want - download it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
Great stuff Lucifer, the fight against terrorism continues!

Yeah, cheaters/hackers are terrorists.

Lets test it out.
dude, calm down... its only a game. and its not counter-strike :P