Custom models

Heya. So if now custom models are supported, there's a way to delete the entire GTA map and put a new map in, like the VC?

I know that if u delete the map from the GTA (or some parts of it), there are parts where water don't exist (like that : IMG LINK)

So, it's there a way to delete the map and flood it with water everywhere and then put a new map like the VC one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey1311
View Post
Heya. So if now custom models are supported, there's a way to delete the entire GTA map and put a new map in, like the VC?

I know that if u delete the map from the GTA (or some parts of it), there are parts where water don't exist (like that : IMG LINK)

So, it's there a way to delete the map and flood it with water everywhere and then put a new map like the VC one?
Not really sure but no, water isn't an object in GTA (Atleast not the sea water, there are small water objects tho)
So yeah, you cannot cover the whole thing with water......

No no you cannot do that.

You can flood everything, but there will be funny border where the sea water begins.
Maybe this water can be made wider to cover some of the sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget
View Post
You can flood everything, but there will be funny border where the sea water begins.
Maybe this water can be made wider to cover some of the sea.
so, how this can be done?

Search this program: Waterlevel

File that holds that information is \data\water.dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget
View Post
Search this program: Waterlevel

File that holds that information is \data\water.dat
do you have a download link for it?

so, if I edit all the water.dat how i'm gonna put it as a custom model on my server?