Vehicle help

Can you help me to add location of car in the command of vstorage in dialog box?

Код:
CMD:vstorage(playerid, params[])
{
   	if(AdminDuty[playerid] == 1)
 	{
  		SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "You can't use this command while on-duty as admin.");
		return 1;
	}
	new vstring[1024];
	for(new i, iModelID; i < MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES; i++) {
		if((iModelID = PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvModelId] - 400) >= 0) {
			if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvImpounded]) {
				format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n{FFA500}Vehicle:{FFFFFF} %s {FFA500}| Status: {FFFFFF}Impounded", vstring, VehicleName[iModelID]);
			}
			else if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvDisabled]) {
				format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n{FFA500}Vehicle:{FFFFFF} %s {FFA500}| Status: {FFFFFF}Disabled", vstring, VehicleName[iModelID]);
			}
			else if(!PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvSpawned]) {
				format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n{FFA500}Vehicle:{FFFFFF} %s {FFA500}| Status: {FFFFFF}Stored", vstring, VehicleName[iModelID]);
			}
			else format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n{FFA500}Vehicle:{FFFFFF} %s {FFA500}| Status: {FFFFFF}Spawned", vstring, VehicleName[iModelID]);
		}
		else strcat(vstring, "\nEmpty");
	}
	ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, VEHICLESTORAGE, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Vehicle storage", vstring, "(De)spawn", "Cancel");
	return 1;
}

PHP код:
// Put the player's vehicle at the coordinates 0, 0, 3 (center of SA)
new vehicleid GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
SetVehiclePos(vehicleid003);
//SetVehiclePos(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z); 
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetVehiclePos

how to add ex. {FFA500}| Location: {FFFFFF}%sJefferson
Код:
if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvImpounded]) {
				format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n{FFA500}Vehicle:{FFFFFF} %s {FFA500}| Status: {FFFFFF}Impounded", vstring, VehicleName[iModelID]);
			}

Create the names of the streets with their coordinates, then in your cycle, you will find out which name street