So what do you need exactly to update in order to move a script from a sa-mp version to a higher one?

Hello, folks! Bear with me, I haven't logged in these forums for a long while and so my knowledge has went to extinct.
I need to know what needs to be done in order to update a script to 0.3DL, thanks!

Nothing much really, just recompile it with the newer includes and plugins (FCNPC, for example since it's memory hacking) and that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing much really, just recompile it with the newer includes and plugins (FCNPC, for example since it's memory hacking) and that's all.
Not all plugins and includes are update however, how do you get around that?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=648633

Should be able to just download the server files (excluding your script, includes, filterscripts and whatnot) and replace your 0.3.7 server files and have it running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
Not all plugins and includes are update however, how do you get around that?
What I meant by includes is the a_samp (and other) files which has the native definitions, most if not all includes that doesn't rely on memory hacking plugins will work fine for 0.3dl

So I updated the server files with the package I was linked to but now I'm getting a file or function is missing although everything is on check.

So apparently I have to update some plugins such as streamer, and as you mentioned memory hacking ones in general, are the ones posted in the forums up to date, can I just use those or will it be manual work?