How to define this?

How to define this?
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerCommandText"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerDeath"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerDisconnect"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerExitedMenu"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerKeyStateChange"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerLogin"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerLogout"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerPickUpPickup"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerRequestSpawnEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnPlayerStateChange"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnRconCommand"
C:\Documents and Settings\KnooL\Mijn documenten\SA-MP Server\gamemodes\okone.pwn(1035) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Script_OnVehicleSpawn"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Warnings.
it's made as publics

do you mean that they are public ... then you can't define them as

pawn Код:
new Script_OnPlayerRequestSpawnEx
and use

pawn Код:
forward Script_OnPlayerRequestSpawnEx
hope it helped

I guess that's YSI...
You need YSI to use "Script_" callbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngel105
I guess that's YSI...
No you don't.

Learn to script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngel105
I guess that's YSI...
No you don't.

Learn to script.
[me=(FF)TeddyBear]lol'd horrifically.[/me]

You can name callbacks, variables or arrays or anything whatever you want.

pawn Код:
forward LOLTHISISACALLBACK();

public LOLTHISISACALLBACK()
{
  return 1;
}
pawn Код:
new ihateschool;