[Tool/Web/Other] SAMPLauncherNET - A launcher for San Andreas Multiplayer

This is really great work, I don\'t know if it\'s possible to add in being able to filter out full and empty servers but maybe something to consider?

I can surely add this to my to-do list, thank you.

Seems cool, some things:
  • Not sure if it meets your goals/mission, but maybe optional chatlog saving? Multiple other clients have it, would also be a welcome addition.
  • Introduce an option to change refresh rate for server lists, and another option to refresh all servers instead of just the selected one.

Thanks, cool

Looks great!

Looks amazing! I\'ll test er\' out. How does this compare to the other alternative SA-MP client? (I think it was something like "SA-MP Server Browser"

It\'s up to you what you like to use. Try both clients.

This client has been now updated to version 1.0.6.0. This update indicates the first full release of this launcher. Features like managing and loading ASI plugins, managing session based data and a new update mechanism were added. It also contains a few bug fixes and overall optimizations. If you find any bugs or you have any suggestion regarding this launcher, then post an issue at https://github.com/BigETI/SAMPLauncherNET/issues

Very cool UI and great functionalities.

Ficou muito bom, eu estava procurando algo parecido.

@Edit

Ele esta travando na parte de upload.

I love the plugins tab on this launcher! I see that it shows my discord rich presence plugin (not sure if it was installed by the launcher, or just found it from being already installed). But my question is, is there a list of plugins to download/import onto the launcher? or is that still in the works?

The Discord Rich Presence plugin by King_Hual is by default listed inside the plugins tab. You can add your own plugins through that plugin manager.

Great job, honestly.

Awesome! Something that\'ll definitely be using as I am switching through versions on daily basis. +rep

Hello, I am planning to work on the second version of this launcher. For more information please take a look at https://github.com/BigETI/SAMPLauncherNET/issues/57 and if you have any ideas related to this project, please participate in the discussion I posted. Thank you!

Hmmm..... still confused :\

but i love your code <3

beautiful

I love the roadmap for version 2. Keep it up. Looking forward for it.