Server offline?

Hey guys,

I've been having a bit of problems with my host lately. The server is online to me, but is only showing up in SACNR Monitor sometimes. The server is working fine with a ping on my side, but there's absolutely no new people joining my server. I thought that may have been because SAMP is dying, but seems not because when I send most of my friends my IP address for the server, they tell me it's not online and they cannot connect (Retrieving info). I've emailed my host provider and they've told me it's client side issues and my mates have the wrong samp version, but that's incorrect. Could you guys please let me know if my server is showing online?

IP is in my signature

Could you please keep it to one thread... Even though you don't get a resolution... Posting multiple threads is doing you more harm than good.

I checked yesterday and it was up.

Yes, the server is online.

It's not offline, it's actually visible in the internet list and is up.

Wtf, not sure why 3 of my friends can't connect then. Maybe client side issues.

Thanks for your help

Maybe when they all get ready to jump on, do a complete restart of the server.

Checking they can see the server if they can at all (It took AGES to come up so it must be a big list to process, I left it for like 10 minutes searching).

Another one could be trying to get them to simply ping the IP. Get them to all tracert to it and see where they end up losing connection to the route. If they all drop out at the same rough step, then it could be a network issue with your host.

But also it depends, when I've checked, I may just have been lucky to have caught it at that time it was 'up'.

Thanks for that! Will give it a go!