[dini2]Bugs appeared

So i replaced the original Dini with dini2.I replaced
Code:
#include <Dini>
with
Code:
#include <dini2>
and i got no errors with it.However, some stuff that save won't load, Gammix (guy that made dini2) told me to define
Code:
#define DINI_MAX_FIELDS 500
and some stuff worked well, actually saved sucessfully and loaded, but some not.Organization vehicles, name, color, weapons, skins and plates saved nicely but ranks did not.
And so businesses.They save an .ini file in scriptfiles but yet they don't load.I'll provide the code if needed.Thanks in advance, this is really important to me.

I’m going to assume everything was working properly before converting to Dini2. If there’s any issues with anything not saving or loading, it’d have to do with the includes’ default defines. There’s more than just “DINI_MAX_FIELDS”, take a look at what’s not saving/loading and then take a look at these and define them to the appropriate values that fit your code:

PHP Code:
if !defined DINI_MAX_FILES

#define DINI_MAX_FILES \

#endif

#if !defined DINI_MAX_FILE_NAME
    #define DINI_MAX_FILE_NAME \

#endif

#if !defined DINI_MAX_FIELDS
    #define DINI_MAX_FIELDS \

#endif

#if !defined DINI_MAX_FIELD_NAME
    #define DINI_MAX_FIELD_NAME \

#endif

#if !defined DINI_MAX_FIELD_VALUE
    #define DINI_MAX_FIELD_VALUE \

#endif 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeJohn
View Post
I’m going to assume everything was working properly before converting to Dini2. If there’s any issues with anything not saving or loading, it’d have to do with the includes’ default defines. There’s more than just “DINI_MAX_FIELDS”, take a look at what’s not saving/loading and then take a look at these and define them to the appropriate values that fit your code:

PHP Code:
if !defined DINI_MAX_FILES

#define DINI_MAX_FILES \

#endif
#if !defined DINI_MAX_FILE_NAME
    #define DINI_MAX_FILE_NAME \

#endif
#if !defined DINI_MAX_FIELDS
    #define DINI_MAX_FIELDS \

#endif
#if !defined DINI_MAX_FIELD_NAME
    #define DINI_MAX_FIELD_NAME \

#endif
#if !defined DINI_MAX_FIELD_VALUE
    #define DINI_MAX_FIELD_VALUE \

#endif 
Should i define these before
Code:
#include <dini2>
as i was told from Gammix to define max fields?

I've defined all of these before including dini2 and its still the same, is there any other way to define these?

Bump, help please