Evolution Host problem

Hey guys,

Tonight I bought an Evolution Host server and the payment was processed and completed. I received an email saying:

Code:
Hello josh main,

Your new GTA San Andreas SA-MP Server with 60 slots is now available in the control panel.

Server Details
Player Slots: 60
Address: : 
Default Port?: No 
Automatic Backups?: No 
Payment Cycle: Every 1 month(s)
IRC Network: No IRC Network 

MySQL Databases
Number of Databases: 1 
PHPMyAdmin: classified
Username: classified
Please use your existing password.

SA-MP Hosted List: No (Can be added at any time)

FTP Credentials
Host: 
Username: classified
Password: Current control panel password
Port: 21
The address is blank and so is the host in the FTP credentials. The server is not available in my control panel. Says "Pages: 0" and "Servers: 0". Seems like I have no servers at all although I purchased one. It says it should be setup in 30 seconds, so I'm not sure why this has happened and I thought I'd post here because I know a lot of you use Evolution host and maybe some of you may know what's going on. If not, I will contact support. Thanks for any help in advanced! Josh

Contact support. Or save yourself the time and get a VPS instead, dozen of times better.

Thanks. I just emailed the support team. I would of went with the VPS option but I've already paid for the host so I think I'm a bit too late now unless I refund. Do you know if the problem I'm having is normal and if there's anything I need to do to activate it maybe? Thanks

It isn't normal, if you didn't get the IP it means the shared server failed to deploy, thus it's an issue they'd have to fix manually.

Thanks for your help

UPDATE: Got a reply from the support team within and hour and the problem is fixed. They even gave me an extra 2 days of free hosting for the delay. Great service, would 110% recommend them!