Fortnite?

I've been having thoughts of making Fortnite on SA-MP. After the 0.3DL update, I could possibly make it work aswell.

Thing is, would people be interested in this at all? Or has SA-MP only gone downhill and it's no use?

Leave your opinions below. Thanks.

Of course, why not.

The newly opened pubg servers. I don't see much players in them so

If you manage to make it cool then yes otherwise if you don’t know how dont even try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
If you manage to make it cool then yes otherwise if you don’t know how dont even try.
Such an on-the-fence statement.

So if anyone had said that to you when you were asking about starting a server, would the 'not knowing' have stopped you from learning?

This is literally, "If you know what you're doing, then yes, but if you don't then don't even bother"... We were all in this situation when we started, we were never 'all knowing'.

As for the OP, fact is that PUBG was a hype thing for a week or so, and apparently those servers are empty.

People try setting up servers, 'replicating' aspects of other games, but then people simply go play the actual game...

While it's cool to make systems to replicate portions of games for coding methods, they're not popular with players because of such reasons.

This is also something that has happened for a long time. When there was a top-down shooter that was popular, there was a copy of that made somewhere where you were 3rd person and commanding several NPCs.

Matter of fact I think it was X-COM or something that it was replicating.

Never ended up on a server, but was an interesting project.

That will be cool, but it will surely depend on the features that you will be able to come up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Such an on-the-fence statement.

So if anyone had said that to you when you were asking about starting a server, would the 'not knowing' have stopped you from learning?

This is literally, "If you know what you're doing, then yes, but if you don't then don't even bother"... We were all in this situation when we started, we were never 'all knowing'.

As for the OP, fact is that PUBG was a hype thing for a week or so, and apparently those servers are empty.

People try setting up servers, 'replicating' aspects of other games, but then people simply go play the actual game...

While it's cool to make systems to replicate portions of games for coding methods, they're not popular with players because of such reasons.

This is also something that has happened for a long time. When there was a top-down shooter that was popular, there was a copy of that made somewhere where you were 3rd person and commanding several NPCs.

Matter of fact I think it was X-COM or something that it was replicating.

Never ended up on a server, but was an interesting project.
Yeah let’s open a random business company and waste time and resources there because why not maybe I’ll learn.

I don’t want to join a server that has fortnite in hostname then login to see that there is just a basic weapon looting system lol.

LMAO you just made my day Sew_Sumi, thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah let’s open a random business company and waste time and resources there because why not maybe I’ll learn.

I don’t want to join a server that has fortnite in hostname then login to see that there is just a basic weapon looting system lol.

LMAO you just made my day Sew_Sumi, thanks buddy!
I wouldn't give up my day job if I were you... You're not the best advocate for learning anything new with that stupid attitude.

So you were automatically 'good' at what you just started with... You must be a damn savant, or some child genius magically knowing what needs to be done in ANY situation....

Such a joke.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't give up my day job if I were you... You're not the best advocate for learning anything new with that stupid attitude.

So you were automatically 'good' at what you just started with... You must be a damn savant, or some child genius magically knowing what needs to be done in ANY situation....

Such a joke.
Almost a decade of picking fights with random internet users. Damn, that's commitment.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Such a joke.
Are you acting retarded or just mentally challenged?

You can’t open something without having the experience first you moron child.

You can’t get a job if you don’t complete the school first so you can’t just open a server to public without having the scripting knowledge beforehand.
SMH kiddo, at first I thought you was just acting being an idiot.But now safely I can confirm you really are one.