Real IP

This is GONNA be a long conversation:
First of all, i dont know if is this the place for this thread.
Second: Please help!

Okay now:

I want to have real ip: I'm on TP-LINK router. I'm going to 192.168.0.1 and to add a in Forwarding a port:
Like i need to type: 7777, Then My Ipv4 Address im typing it everything works and then when i go to site to see what is my ip I type it to add it on my Favourites SAMP SERVERS, but it doesn't work:

Here is a photo of my server.cfg:

https://imgur.com/a/gfzip

I don't know if i need something to add or something like that, or does i need to do anything else

Please help!

Are you wanting to set up a localhost server?
If yes, IP for that is 127.0.0.1
Your 192.168.0.1 IP won't work

add both UDP and TCP 7777 ports in inbound rules in firewall

Uproar i tried it but it says that is invalid ip when i type it on my Router site where i need to add these things.
Revazix i did it, i did it.

Look:

I created 2 of Inbound Rules: samp, samp1
In which samp is TCP and samp1 is UDP.

samp: https://imgur.com/HkXHMWp

samp1: https://imgur.com/PKPfVBc

And i tried it like this:
https://imgur.com/a/wqzob

It's not working..

Sometimes ISPs disallow connection to your own external IP address. It would be a good idea to ask someone else to check if that IP works before assuming it doesn't work at all - might not be the case for you but it's worth testing.

For example, if I port-forward the SAMP Server I cannot query my own external IP address (nor can I connect to it - I must use localhost), but others can without problems.

Nope it doesn't work. I told my friend to join my server With my ip. I see that on "localhost" when i type is working my server, on "192.168.0.101" also works. But on my real ip it doesn't work.
Please help i don't know what to do. I don't want to happen the same way as before 2 years. I maded server, hard work, hard work. And at least i can't make my real ip to work and all this work go nowhere....

Please help !
(Also my lanmode is ON i don't know if this affect something)

Did you add the SAMP Server to the Firewall exceptions for both ingoing and outgoing?

Maybe Remote Port on "Specific Port" and 7777?

Apart from what NaS said above, I want you to make sure that you aren't behind two or more successive internal VLAN setup. You can test this by directly typing your external IP on your browser (You can try enabling remote access for this test) and if you can see your router login, that proves it.

In case you are behind two or more successive VLAN setup, you would require an access to your VLAN Gateway and forward your IP via that switch (Which is hardly possible unless you got access to it). Only then, you can allow external connections to connect to your server.

I know you might get a little confused over this statement of mine, but we can work it ahead if you let us know if you're able to connect to your router from the external IP.

NaS you mean to add samp and samp1 from up where i talk about that on Inbound and Bound rules?
Lvcnr How to do that? I mean how to know if im able to connect my router from the external IP?
A little more simple maybe? ? I saw you typed: I need to type on my browser my external ip. When i type it, Nothing happens, i mean not 192.168.0.1 I mean 192.168.0.101 because when i read what is external ip, i saw that is Ipv4 address and when i go to my ipconfig my External IP (a.k.a ipv4 addres) is 192.168.0.101 when i type this nothing happens, but when i type 192.168.0.1 im going to my router. But when i type 192.168.0.101 nothing happens, that means i don't know you will say what i need to do (I hope you know what i mean)

Well, okay. Just paste the log after running this command in the command prompt. (Goto Start > Run > Type "cmd")

When you see the console, type: "tracert www.sa-mp.com" (No quotes)

Paste the response here.

Doesn't need to tracert... Needs to check if the ports are open. https://portscanner.standingtech.com/

And as for 'real IP' (If it's your external IP)... Don't... If you are trying to connect to your external IP you can't, you HAVE to use the 192.168.0.101 to connect to your server.

You check the ports open by allowing a site to check, and you ONLY need UDP 7777 forwarded as SAMP is UDP only.

One can't check the ports' status (even if open) using any public website, if he's behind two or more successive VLANs (Unless you port forward through all of them). Hence, it is first important to know if he's behind such a network.

Lixyde: Show us a screenshot of the tracert which I stated on my previous post.

It's HIGHLY unlikely that he is behind such a thing, but the biggest thing is that by checking if the port is open, we REMOVE ALL THE SPECULATION...

Now, OP, do what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
It's HIGHLY unlikely that he is behind such a thing, but the biggest thing is that by checking if the port is open, we REMOVE ALL THE SPECULATION...

Now, OP, do what I said.
You can't be so sure unless you know his network architecture. Taking a look at the tracert is no harm.

Checking if the port is actually open does no harm either.

Seriously though, the chances he's behind a VLAN is very unlikely.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Checking if the port is actually open does no harm either.
Sure, but one wouldn't be able to if he's behind such an architecture.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Seriously though, the chances he's behind a VLAN is very unlikely.
You are probably unaware that most of the domestic connections including many academic networks, in many countries are mapped on the stated network architecture.

Anyways, there's no point arguing over if he could be on such a network or not, although the possibility of such a system cannot be completely ruled out. And I am not against your suggestion of checking the port status. If the port check works, there's no need for the tracert.

So without turning the thread further towards going nowhere, I'd recommend the OP to respond on the stated measures.

Are you port forwarding through your router or your modem?