HTTP: Heap underflow

Hi, i have a problem with server when the code use http from a invalid URL.

I gave the 502 error code,after that the server is down..

https://pastebin.com/m2Rh6irt

Thank you !

Show us the HTTP(..) request with the URL. I don't think it would be caused by the pawn. It depends on the HTTP response (html/php)

Код:
stock RegisterAccount(playerid)
{
	new string[260];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "type=RegisterAcc&nickName=%s&Password=%s&email=%s&ipAddress=%s", PlayerName[playerid], RegisterInfo[playerid][PlayerPassword], RegisterInfo[playerid][PlayerEmail], PlayerIP[playerid]);
	HTTP(playerid, HTTP_POST, URL_INREGISTRARE, string, "CreateAccountHTTP");
	return 1;
}

The URL is missing the domain-name/IP part.

Yes,it is,but i can't show you the domain name..

This really matter? I want to know why the server is crashed when the URL is called twice. May the HTTP function to send invalid data to server ? I shew you just final part from debug, it's not all...my log is spammed with 'heap underflow'.

Why are you registering players via HTTP? You're creating more issues than you're solving. Particularly sending passwords via HTTP.

You're doing it the most ass-backwards way possible.

Quote:

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 502 Bad Gateway server error response code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server.

And
Код:
[08/03/2018 14:29:14] [sampgdk:error] Too many callback arguments (at most 32 allowed)
is highly likely to have an effect on this, as the first error is usually indicating there is a problem there... Anything collapsing after, is simply indicative of the initial fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you registering players via HTTP? You're creating more issues than you're solving. Particularly sending passwords via HTTP.

You're doing it the most ass-backwards way possible.
Because we needed a more advanced logic of validating the email addresses that were used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
And
Код:
[08/03/2018 14:29:14] [sampgdk:error] Too many callback arguments (at most 32 allowed)
is highly likely to have an effect on this, as the first error is usually indicating there is a problem there... Anything collapsing after, is simply indicative of the initial fault.
That's what I wanted to hear !