Compiling with default compiler after using Zeex's

Hey, I have a question about compiling my Roleplay gamemode which is actually not that small (it has around 130k lines). Everything is fine at the moment but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with future development. At day when the script got to my hands I was compiling with default compiler which comes in the server package. Compilation took around 65 seconds approximately. After few weeks I discovered & downloaded Zeex's one what was a really good step in my opinion. Gamemode compiled and still is being compiled in like 10 seconds at max.

Today I wondered how will the compilation go (after months) when I use default compiler. Well, I'm not sure how long it will compile, but right now it's running for 10 mins already and still nothing, however Zeex's compiler is still working same . Gamemode is using YSI library, MySQL, streamer as it always did.

So the point is: Am I safe when I use Zeex's compiler? I mean what if one day it will become unsupported and I will have to use default compiler anyway, then I would be in deep troubles.

Keep using Zeex... It won't become unsupported any more than the normal pawno/pawn that we have as they're not being maintained, or updated.

Exactly the same as Zeex, except Zeex is a lot newer.

Also going back from Zeex to plain standard is probably going to cause trouble as zeex supports more techniques than normal standard pawncc. (3D Arrays, Longer strings)

Just be sure to keep his repository bookmarked, mirrored, and all that.