[FCNPC] Error: NPC not created.

Hey, It's my first time ever using FCNPC. I've tried to get over this error but I personally couldn't, I have no idea what it is from and how can I connect my Bot successfully. I already tried googling but found few helpless results.

Pawno:
Код:
FCNPC_Create("MyBot");
Server.cfg:
Код:
maxnpc 5
Server Log:
Код:
[22:00:23] [npc:join] MyBot has joined the server (49:127.0.0.1)
[22:00:23] [npc:part] MyBot has left the server (49:0)
[22:00:23] [FCNPC] Error: NPC 'MyBot' not created. Name 'MyBot' is invalid or the maxnpc limit in server.cfg has been reached.

Are u using 0.3.DL or 0.3.7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
Посмотреть сообщение
Are u using 0.3.DL or 0.3.7?
I'm using 0.3.DL.

See this.

Keep in mind that 0.3.DL is not fully supported yet. See this issue to track the progress.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
See this.

Keep in mind that 0.3.DL is not fully supported yet. See this issue to track the progress.
It's pretty sad that I tried to make passenger NPCs so I had to switch to FCNPC for it, and when I tried it on 0.3.DL it didn't work, even though RNPC that I had worked perfectly on 0.3.DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Hardy
Посмотреть сообщение
It's pretty sad that I tried to make passenger NPCs so I had to switch to FCNPC for it, and when I tried it on 0.3.DL it didn't work, even though RNPC that I had worked perfectly on 0.3.DL.
Well, it's being worked on, just be patient.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, it's being worked on, just be patient.
Yeah yeah, actually it's working all good for me now even that it's not supported, thanks for the help though, repped.