3D Text Not formatting

PHP код:
new string[128];
format(stringsizeof(string), "[House %d] \n For sale: \n Price: %s \n {FFFFFF}\"/buyhouse\"{%06x} to purchase."iFormatMoney(HouseInfo[i][HouseMarketPrice]), COLOR_HOUSE >>> 8);
HouseLabel[i] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(stringCOLOR_HOUSEHouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorX], HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorY], HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorZ]+0.8510.0INVALID_PLAYER_IDINVALID_VEHICLE_ID1HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorVW], HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorInt], -1); 
This is not showing the proper formatting in-game. I've been trying for hours on how to fix it, switching between streamer and SAMP native did not work, changing text size did not work, reformatting did not work. I'm at a loss.

This is the result (Big image):
http://seanmcelholm.com/image/sa-mp-054.png

I'd check your "COLOR_HOUSE" define. I'm pretty sure that's the source of your issue.

try without the color_house

PHP код:
format(stringsizeof(string), "[House %d] \n For sale: \n Price: %s \n {FFFFFF}\"/buyhouse\"{%06x} to purchase."iFormatMoney(HouseInfo[i][HouseMarketPrice])) 

I tried even without that. Ironically though that’s part of what is being rendered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried even without that. Ironically though that’s part of what is being rendered.
I wasn't reffering to that part of the code. I was talking about when you use "COLOR_HOUSE" here:

PHP код:
HouseLabel[i] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(stringCOLOR_HOUSEHouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorX], HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorY], HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorZ]+0.8510.0INVALID_PLAYER_IDINVALID_VEHICLE_ID1HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorVW], HouseInfo[i][HouseExteriorInt], -1); 
It'd only make sense that the "COLOR_HOUSE" define here is the source of your problems since the first half of the code which isn't showing is using the color define "COLOR_HOUSE" through the "CreateDynamic3DTextLabel" function. The part that DOES show specifically has it's color set to something else.

Here is the COLOR_HOUSE variable

PHP код:
#define COLOR_HOUSE 0xFFC16600 
EDIT:
Turns out it was the COLOR_HOUSE, the 00 at the end of the hex should be FF

Before:
PHP код:
#define COLOR_HOUSE 0xFFC16600 
After:
PHP код:
#define COLOR_HOUSE 0xFFC166FF 
Consider this fixed.