Plugins refusing to load

Hey all. Im running a Linux server on a Hosting Service and I cant get any of my plugins to load, filterscripts and gamemode wont load either. I have everything how it should be. (I think)

Код:
[19:33:06] 
[19:33:06] Server Plugins
[19:33:06] --------------
[19:33:06]  Loading plugin: sscanf
[19:33:06]   Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[19:33:06]  Loading plugin: streamer
[19:33:06]   Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[19:33:06]  Loading plugin: pawncmd
[19:33:06]   Failed (plugins/pawncmd: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[19:33:06]  Loading plugin: mysql
[19:33:06]   Failed (plugins/mysql: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[19:33:06]  Loaded 0 plugins.

[19:33:06] 
[19:33:06] Filterscripts
[19:33:06] ---------------
[19:33:06]   Loading filterscript 'apt2.amx'...
[19:33:06]   Unable to load filterscript 'apt2.amx'.
[19:33:06]   Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[19:33:06] Script[gamemodes/script.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[19:33:06] Number of vehicle models: 0

Update:

I have fixed ALL the errors except for the MySql one.

do you have the plugins with the .so extension ?

you also have to write them .so in server.cfg too

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCola23
Посмотреть сообщение
do you have the plugins with the .so extension ?

you also have to write them .so in server.cfg too
Yup. All have .so and all have .so in the plugins.

You need the required runtimes. Usually GCC and stuff, but check over what you need from their releases as they are likely to be different.

If it's a 64 bit linux distribution, also allow for the 32 bit repos.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/5223...-04-lts-64-bit

Quote:

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update

Use mysql-static.so instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by insus100
Посмотреть сообщение
Use mysql-static.so instead
Do the more logical thing and simply install the runtimes and learn how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Do the more logical thing and simply install the runtimes and learn how to do it.
I have the runtimes and still have to use static, there's no problem with using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insus100
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the runtimes and still have to use static, there's no problem with using it.
Then you're missing a runtime then. Simple... Just because you can't fix it and suggest to others that you do it, doesn't make it right.

OP, ignore these guys, as they are lazy and don't know what they are doing... After all, it's just the runtimes, and by simply using static, the next time a plugin doesn't load, the runtimes will still need to be installed, so for your benefit, learn, and understand how to resolve dependencies instead of bringing in 'solutions' that simply avoid knowing what is being done.

Ok sorry man, don't need to be unfriendly.