Is it still worth?

Is playing SA:MP really worth ?
The most commun question, is SA:MP still worth to be played ? Hm.. To be honest, i'm really down,

I used to script for months in order to developp my server, but it doesn't work after and that's really disappointing.

Also, on Twitch (streaming platform), I rarely see viewers for GTA San Andreas.. Is there a lack ?

The dynamism of the San Andreas multiplayer community boils down to the complexity that San Andreas itself provides: a huge, sprawling, interesting map with dozens of vehicles and a cache of weapons that enable chaos and destruction on varying levels, plus a whole suite of RPG elements like the food and exercise and dating systems that we all loved and loathed and that made my CJ distinct from yours.

I just wanted to share this subject and get your opinions.

All my respect;

SoloMid.

it is

It's worth for some people. For other it's not.

Only you can decide that after spending some time playing.

The only thing you'll find here are just opinions, not the actual truth.

Yep, it is.
Now earlier, I started playing on countless low-rp servers one by one after each of them got closed (Also known as the 1-week servers :P)
After that, I lost hopes so I went back to HZRP. I somehow developed an interest in High-Roleplay so I tried RCRP at the first then went on to other high-rp servers.
If you ask me right now, Bay Area Roleplay or the one in my signature will be my current opinions to play on.

It is as long as you don't join a childish community.

No, the question is, is it worth your time ? Only you can answer that question. Everybody else's answer will be subjective to their POV, hence it can't be measured unilaterally.

I personally don't like to play here as I like GTAO but when I get bored from that I play here, especially when my exams are on my head.

Quote:

The most common question, is SA:MP still worth to be played ?

What a stupid question.

You like it, you play it.

You don't like, you don't play it.

When you receive a pizza for free, do you question "is it worth to eat it?"

Quote:

on Twitch (streaming platform), I rarely see viewers for GTA San Andreas.. Is there a lack ?

Because either the streamers are boring, or their gameplay on the server is boring to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
What a stupid question.

Because either the streamers are boring, or their gameplay on the server is boring to watch.
Personally, I would prefer to Play rather than watch a boring streaming of someone playing. Perhaps everyone feels this way, that's why there aren't any streamings for SA-MP as you have pointed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
What a stupid question.

Heavily agreeing with you, lol.

It's like asking is it worth sticking your dick in a blender. Most people will say no, but then there's the few weird ones that will gladly do it.

Point is, whether or not it's worth is determined by an individual himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
It's like asking is it worth sticking your dick in a blender. Most people will say no, but then there's the few weird ones that will gladly do it.

Point is, whether or not it's worth is determined by an individual himself.
lmao what an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbCDgx9q_c

Hehehe, watch the video. A graphical example....