Just a question I was curious about.

I was just thinking, If SA-MP team would want to ban someone specific from playing on ALL sa-mp servers would that be possible?

Nope.

Someone who I know told me that he knows someone who DID get banned from the whole game,but he mamanged to come back with a different PC and provider...but i don't know if it's true or not

I doubt the actual person got banned form the whole game. It's impractical to try, because IPs and PCs change all the time.

oh ok cool

questions these days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis
View Post
questions these days....
If you found this one odd, go on and see what's up on r/askreddit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis
View Post
questions these days....
what's wrong with asking this question? I'm pretty sure anyone had this at least in his mind once.

It's everything and nothing section, jeez

fill out a ban appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaito
View Post
fill out a ban appeal.
Talking about SA-MP server ban or global ban?

Ok let's see i'll explain better from what i learned throught forums, so you fill a ban appeal, the specific player will get banned, and what then? Day after you'll see him back to the server cheating and flying (nothing to get shocked SA-MP players are the most retarded peoples out there with an age of 10yo/16yo). So let's try with GPCI ban which SA-MP team "proudly" announced it through SA-MP wiki, they explaining everything, then when you use it, your server player base is being killed. That's all because 1 person was lazy to make it better and differentiate the ID's from each others (which from what i heard is Kalcor), some people need to get their work done as you started it.