question

If i buy server on ultra host website, can i upload my own files on my server there ? For example, if i buy server for 4 months and it expire after, my server will be auto- removed with all files ? Or it will give me chance to buy again before the all server datas and files will be removed ?Can someone tell me some info about "buying" server on ultra host website ? Thank you!

Wtf, cant you just ask it making a new ticket on their website?? Lol, i suggest you to buy a VPS instead, i don't trust that "someone" has access to my files

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallen
Посмотреть сообщение
Wtf, cant you just ask it making a new ticket on their website?? Lol, i suggest you to buy a VPS instead, i don't trust that "someone" has access to my files
Can u give me link where can I buy it? I can't find it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm going to buy a server on ultra-host for sure now. Is that problem ? or ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip123
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm going to buy a server on ultra-host for sure now. Is that problem ? or ?
Up to you what to buy, your money, ULTRA-H doesn't provide VPS service.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Up to you what to buy, your money, ULTRA-H doesn't provide VPS service.
but the server will work well right ? i hope i can upload there my own mods,filterscripts etc

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
but the server will work well right ? i hope i can upload there my own mods,filterscripts etc
yes you can .

Ultra-H servers are free if you use their tag in your server name and if you dont use roleplay gamemodes

+ You should press Manage button to keep it always active, and your script won't be lost, you can backup if server closes

But i will buy the buy, if I do, still I can do whatever I want? Add/remove folders, files etc...?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But i will buy the buy, if I do, still I can do whatever I want? Add/remove folders, files etc...?
Yeah bro.. check www.ultra-h.com for more information...