Interior of a business class house

Empty is made to be filled with furniture

Damn that`s cool! i don`t have idea how did you made the reflection on the floor. Keep it up ducky.

Amazing, as per usual.

It's good!
What is the object/texture ID for the ceiling lights?

That looks amazing, DonaldDuck. I'm digging the huge open area. Not sure about the red color in reality, but it might look good. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponga
View Post
Damn that`s cool! i don`t have idea how did you made the reflection on the floor. Keep it up ducky.
I bet that's his ENB or GTA mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponga
View Post
I give you an idea, use the texture of the mirror (like the one in the binco) and on top of that texture, use another texture to dull a bit the mirror and make it look like a reflection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrea1
View Post
I give you an idea, use the texture of the mirror (like the one in the binco) and on top of that texture, use another texture to dull a bit the mirror and make it look like a reflection.
There are a lot of mirrors in the game (walls, floors, etc), just make a map in a different Interior and the Mirror will still be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
There are a lot of mirrors in the game (walls, floors, etc), just make a map in a different Interior and the Mirror will still be there
You got it pal