[HELP] Low draw distance objects.

Hello guys, so i triend many ways like changing lower/higher value for the objects that are streaming,
in the server.cfg but it ain't work. Can you guys help me?

Do you use a streamer? If so, which one?

Sure, this one https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865 and yeah, i got the latest version

Can you guys help me??

I still got the problem, can someone help??

Calm down bro, everyone got a real life.

Check this out https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...s-playerid---1

I have encountered this problem on my server.
You are using too many createobjects. You have probably reached a limit.(my guess)
Change all objects, to dynamic objects. this was a fix for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperschellekens
Посмотреть сообщение
I have encountered this problem on my server.
You are using too many createobjects. You have probably reached a limit.(my guess)
Change all objects, to dynamic objects. this was a fix for me.
I have no CreateObjects, they're all in CreateDynamicObject..

Could be long object which looses its draw distance in short distance comparing to other objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis
Посмотреть сообщение
Could be long object which looses its draw distance in short distance comparing to other objects.
Nah bro, its made object by object..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah bro, its made object by object..
Hmm, is object pivot centered?

Increase draw distance for all the objects created here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, is object pivot centered?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNiazi
Посмотреть сообщение
Increase draw distance for all the objects created here.
I already did, nothing changes.

How many objects are in the map you are showing? Try optimizing to be under 500.

Textured objects have funky draw distances (it becomes lower and the pop-in is more noticeable, I'm not sure if this is a placebo or anything but that's what I seemed to notice). This is very prominent with objects that use text on them.

If there are too many dynamic objects at a certain space, they might not get loaded by the streamer as I think the default is 500? If it's just a couple over 500 you can swap them to regular CreateObject to make it under that limit of dynamic objects and it should load fine.

How did you increase the draw distance?
I found using this extended native is very convenient.
PHP код:
CreateDynamicObjectEx(OBJECTIDXYZ,  RXRYRZDRAW_DISTANCE); 
Also what are the object ID of the walls, that are not loading? Are they the same as the others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
CreateDynamicObjectEx(OBJECTIDXYZ,  RXRYRZDRAW_DISTANCE); 
This draw distance is what I am saying to change, other won't help.

Still..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmkd123
Посмотреть сообщение
Still..
Did you increase streamdistance AND drawdistance? Neither of them is going to make a difference if you don't higher the other one as well.

How many objects are streamed in? Hold F5 and look for "ObjectSlotsUsed: ...". The default limit is 500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you increase streamdistance AND drawdistance? Neither of them is going to make a difference if you don't higher the other one as well.

How many objects are streamed in? Hold F5 and look for "ObjectSlotsUsed: ...". The default limit is 500.
You know bro..this kinda makes sense, i see, the maximum is reached. So, how do i set it to higher??

After you increased the DRAWDISTANCE and the STREAMDISTANCE have you recompiled your maps ?
If you don't recompile them with the new settings from your streamer the stream and draw distance will never work. Also add this into your gamemode at "OnGameModeInit( )" public: "Streamer_VisibleItems( STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 500 );" (you can put what distance you want instead 500).

#EDIT:
AND DON'T TO FORGET TO RECOMPILE THE GAMEMODE TOO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение

Yes, you are right. My map is between 500..550 objects, and the default is 500, so what i need
to do is increase the "ObjectSlotsUsed". Is there any way to do it?.. I tried putting this in "OnGameModeInIt"
Код:
     	Streamer_MaxItems(STREAMER_OBJECT_TYPE_DYNAMIC, 1000);
	Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_OBJECT_TYPE_DYNAMIC, 600);
	Streamer_CellDistance(600.0);
	Streamer_CellSize(300.0);
But none of them changed something.
Thats why only 5-6 objects are removing ONLY, my map is 5-6 objects more than the default. Your awsome.
Just need to find the solution.