[Include] Another deadly SA-MP bug fix (Silent teleport)

FSB_ (Fixed SA-MP Bug) Silent teleport

Last updated 2018/3/8

Code:
Updated to V3 read edit #3
Introduction:
What's the 'Silent teleport' bug?
First off, it isn't a cheat to not get you confused, simply put:
Player A is driving around, while he's driving he decides to use a teleporting cmd,
Player A is typing /gotosf but at that moment Player B approaches player A
Player B tries to carjack player A the moment he does /gotosf and teleports,
Player A teleports while getting jacked through the teleport cmd,
Player B gets teleported silently (server didn't read it at all) and would get detected as a cheater if you use any anti-tp
------------
This include not only fixes this but gives you complete control over the procedure done. On top of that auto eject paused players when jacked to avoid confusion when they come back (also sort of a samp bug fixed).
Usage:
[Must include in all scripts and edit only through gamemode as always.]
Code:
Callbacks:
--=-=-=-=-=
OnPlayerJackTeleporter(playerid, teleporterid, vehicleid);
----------
playerid = Jacker (the player who was going to get teleported silently by the bug)
teleporterid = Jacked player (the one who used the cmd to teleport)
vehicleid = Vehicle used in the process.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Functions:
-=-=-=-=-=
IsPlayerJackedTping(playerid);
IsPlayerJackingTper(playerid);
IsVehicleJackedTping(vehicleid);
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The include will automatically stop the player from jacking a vehicle once the teleporter uses a teleporting cmd. And best of all, it covers the original samp interiors as well! so the bug is completely terminated!
--------
Comments:
Kinda bored so i'll not post much here, if you have any questions just let me know in the comments, and an FYI, this uses 0 on-going timers set on connect so it won't load up much and detects the silent action efficiently!
Change.Log:
Code:
#1: Initial release.
#2: Tweaked the code a bit to fix a bug that happened when you tped in a car, all fixed.
#3: Removed the debug messages i forgot i left there lol must update to this to not get random messages sent, also fixed some variable value that had to be set on spawn, so yeah updated to V3.
Downloads:
Pastebin: HERE
Github: HERE
----------
Have fun with it. (Edited the function param names cuz it was switched between the jacker and jacked ids).

thank you for this i experienced this bug yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr
View Post
thank you for this i experienced this bug yesterday
Heyy lol you're welcome!

Dude, you're the man of 2018. You're working on a lot of useful snippets.

I'm also looking at your Anti-Cheat FS. Really appreciate all the hard work you're throwing in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
View Post
Dude, you're the man of 2018. You're working on a lot of useful snippets.

I'm also looking at your Anti-Cheat FS. Really appreciate all the hard work you're throwing in.
Haha thanks! you're most welcome bud! ^^

EDIT: i forgot to tell you all that it even supports original samp interior teleports! that's the best part about it! edited the post.

Another good job nice one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
View Post
Another good job nice one!
Thanks ^ i also forgot to tell you guys how it uses 0 constant on-going timers which makes it lighter! gonna edit the post again lol.

Edit: edited.

Good work! Glad you fixed the swapped parameters XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
View Post
Good work! Glad you fixed the swapped parameters XD
Hehe yup, thanks!

Going to put it out there again, you need to consolidate your work under a unified project. Your mass include release binge is fragmenting your work and you don't want that right? I know I wouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Going to put it out there again, you need to consolidate your work under a unified project. Your mass include release binge is fragmenting your work and you don't want that right? I know I wouldn't
Ah i know mate i know, i just thought that this was a bit bad to leave unfixed so i thought to release it the moment i found a way to see through it, i will say i'm still trying to figure out a way to sum up many things into one, thanks for the comment again haha.

Yeah, there is a lot to think about but it will end up being your corner stones for everything else.

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, there is a lot to think about but it will end up being your corner stones for everything else.
Yep that is very true, i'll see if i can roll up all of my anti-cheats into a system along with the bug fixes, thanks!

It would be nice to see some competition with Nex-AC.

Quote:
View Post
It would be nice to see some competition with Nex-AC.
Haha we'll see.

That's Great

Updated to V2:
Fixed a bug about tping with vehicles, please update to V2!