Hey i have my own samp server, everything is ready but now i need to make my server for public. I watched many tutorials on ******* but no one worked for me well, i need do that for windows 10. Please, really big please...can someone explain step by step ? please, really so much... i can pay with money if u want for the help, but can some good person help me with this ?

You want to run it on your own computer, or run it on your own VPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
You want to run it on your own computer, or run it on your own VPS?
Hello. Thanks for your answer!
Idk where but I think from my computer, just want to make public server so everyone can join from other worlds etc... Not only me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip123
Посмотреть сообщение
Idk where but I think from my computer, just want to make public server so everyone can join from other worlds etc... Not only me..
Welp, I'd recommend you getting your own VPS and setting up your SA-MP server there.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well sadly, you can't do this through your windows server directly, you probably need a host,i would recommend www.ultra-h.com free SAMP servers provider and full protection and you can pay some money later if you want it to be on the internet list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
Welp, I'd recommend you getting your own VPS and setting up your SA-MP server there.
Where to download it or what I need

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Where to download it or what I need
...... you need to pay for a VPS.

other players can join too if you have it on windows localhost..just forward the port 7777 and you are ready to go,others can join using your ip.

also,you can type
Код:
announce 1
in the server.cfg so the server will be displayed to samp internet servers masterlist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCola23
Посмотреть сообщение
other players can join too if you have it on windows localhost..just forward the port 7777 and you are ready to go,others can join using your ip.

also,you can type
Код:
announce 1
in the server.cfg so the server will be displayed to samp internet servers masterlist.
How to forward it ? can you add me on skype and explain please ? skype: nafi nafil
thanks! and please add me, please.

Just learn how to do it... It's not an uncommon practice.

portforward.com has modem/router ID DB, with instructions on what you need to get into, all you need to do is point the 7777 UDP port from the internet to the servers internal IP.