Help Please SA:MP Map Editor

I imported map. ( imported .pwn) How to teleport the map?

You can't teleport the whole map with one function.

It would be difficult to do that because you would have to calculate and set every objects position to match the map you created.

So when you make a map and import it into your GM or FS, it's going to be in the same place where you've put it in the map editor.

EDIT:

All objects need to be under ongamemode(filterscript)init() and all removes(removebuildingforplayer(...) need to be under onplayerconnect(...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrejc999
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't teleport the whole map with one function.

It would be difficult to do that because you would have to calculate and set every objects position to match the map you created.

So when you make a map and import it into your GM or FS, it's going to be in the same place where you've put it in the map editor.

EDIT:

All objects need to be under ongamemode(filterscript)init() and all removes(removebuildingforplayer(...) need to be under onplayerconnect(...).
There are many ways to move a map anywhere and rotate it to any angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
There are many ways to move a map anywhere and rotate it to any angle.
Yeah there are.

Check this out:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=506610

I guess he's new to map editing so i wanted to explain it a little.

Guys i think he wanted to teleport ( move the camera ) to the map he imported.

It s simple, after you pasted the code,go to see the code button,copy the x,y,z coordinates of one object and pastem to the View tab in right aide of the screen. Then press point camera at this coordinates or something like that.

If you wanted to move a map,it is possible with this(tested and works perfectly)

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=506610

Thanks