Palomino Creek Town Hall Interior Map

Hello guys, this is my first map showcase. I hope you like it. I am not looking for reputation, but if you like my work, please post down below so I know. Also if you have something for me which helps me improve, feel free to share it here
Thanks for having a look over my map

Looks nice tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
Looks nice tbh.
Thanks mate

Hey!
To be honest, I dont like that map much. Those textures doesn't match too good in my point of view, but hey, it's not that bad!

However, I decied to give you some reputation.

that's nice

I don't like this Map. It's simply boring, the textures are ugly. If you want to be a good mapper, look the maps from the german & russian samp scene.

Greets
Risq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwebicek
View Post
Hey!
To be honest, I dont like that map much. Those textures doesn't match too good in my point of view, but hey, it's not that bad!

However, I decied to give you some reputation.
I agree, it's not my best choice of textures, especially on the first floor. Thank you for the +rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedie
View Post
that's nice
Glad that you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risq
View Post
I don't like this Map. It's simply boring, the textures are ugly. If you want to be a good mapper, look the maps from the german & russian samp scene.

Greets
Risq
Sorry to disappoint you bud. Will surely check them out and try to improve.

I've found a map of a friend and mine, it's exactly the same building, you can look, how we did it, maybe you could inspire yourself to do it a bit better! http://imgur.com/a/tYR3l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwebicek
View Post
I've found a map of a friend and mine, it's exactly the same building, you can look, how we did it, maybe you could inspire yourself to do it a bit better! http://imgur.com/a/tYR3l
Oh I saw that, looks dope. Will sure try to improve