PutPlayerInVehicle(NPC) - Passenger NPC/Actor

I've tried it million times and it's still not working. PutPlayerInVehicle doesn't work for NPCs at all? Even for Actors? It doesn't work on either RNPC or FCNPC aswell. Is there a way I can achieve doing that? Nothing happens when I do the function.

Код:
PutPlayerInVehicle(NPC, car, 1);
Please try the function before you comment that it works for you, maybe you just think in does.

If my memory serves right. NPC can only be driver. Which means, seat id 0 (driver) not 1 (front passenger.) I might be wrong, though.

Can anyone help?

FCNPC however should work. Worked with that myself (FCNPC Taxi System to find fares if no players are around). But here you have to use FCNPC_PutInVehicle (or similar, FCNPC-exclusive function). SAMP's PutPlayerInVehicle doesn't work for FCNPC.

Regular NPCs can indeed not be passengers iirc. I failed to achieve the above mentioned Taxi System with regular NPCs, so I used FCNPC.
With the new FCNPC version you can also use FCNPC_EnterVehicle, if the NPC is close, it will use the door like a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
FCNPC however should work. Worked with that myself (FCNPC Taxi System to find fares if no players are around). But here you have to use FCNPC_PutInVehicle (or similar, FCNPC-exclusive function). SAMP's PutPlayerInVehicle doesn't work for FCNPC.

Regular NPCs can indeed not be passengers iirc. I failed to achieve the above mentioned Taxi System with regular NPCs, so I used FCNPC.
With the new FCNPC version you can also use FCNPC_EnterVehicle, if the NPC is close, it will use the door like a player.
You're right, thanks for the help repped ♥