What script should i make?

i want to make a script like DM OR TDM, CnR is hard for me, i think i can make CnR but will take so much time, so i want to make DM or TDM script, Deathmatch is better than Team deathmatch? or TDM is better than DM
someone have idea??

if you have an idea please tell me, i want to make it

It all depends on what you build. A plain 'kill everyone' TDM/DM is pretty boring, find some objectives to do in a match to get your team (or yourself) the upperhand. I think you can do more objectives when you work with a team in TDM then you can do in solo DM.

Get creative, don't just create a 'kill everyone' server. There's so much stuff that you can do with a Deathmatch setting.

yes, you are correct, but im thinking what script should i make? i dont understand

NGRP.

Roleplay script??like NGRP ?i want the some ideas from others too, yea i hope i could make like roleplay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
NGRP.
I see what you did there...

im just trying to make a good script )

so that, i can give in gamemodes , if i can make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
View Post
It all depends on what you build. A plain 'kill everyone' TDM/DM is pretty boring, find some objectives to do in a match to get your team (or yourself) the upperhand. I think you can do more objectives when you work with a team in TDM then you can do in solo DM.

Get creative, don't just create a 'kill everyone' server. There's so much stuff that you can do with a Deathmatch setting.
Tell that to LS-SW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
View Post
Tell that to LS-SW.
Exactly. Plain shit.

Occupation: one side is attacking, other is defending or both sides can attack, the area is occupied if no rival team members exists on that area.

Co-operative: Humans versus game, some missions where players must unite, work together to accomplish some task...

please tell LOL what type of script should i make>?

It doesen't worth to do anything last few years, don't waste your time on something what no one will respect. (SA-MP dying, playerbase sux).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesen't worth to do anything last few years, don't waste your time on something what no one will respect. (SA-MP dying, playerbase sux).
The fact that you're here; about 2 years, posting something it isn't that dead after-all.

Around these things most persons are busy with school and work and are really busy and inactive (Everything would take a shock/decrease around these times).

samp doesn't sucks Hunud, you don't know how to play sa-mp if you know you have to say something good about samp , not wasting time on sa-mp

yes its just timepass but you can learn if the server is peaceful and every players respect each others, and ye sa-mp addicted players should play less,
thats not good for your body, if you are addicted!

I suggest you CnR Server!
Because when played SA-MP for first time i played on CnR Server so i know everything about CnR!
So go make CnR Server, G00D Luck!
By the way if you get any problem in your project then simply ask for help on Stack OverFlow or ask at SA-MP Forum #Scripting Help
#Good Luck!

Ok im ready for making CnR.. It will be cool i will construct interiors too but will take much time..
my first server was CnR too , but that server is stopped forever , you know Dennorske??

he was the owner

a TDM server with roleplay elements, a storyline and stuff. (you can add fantasy stuff like aliens or what, it's up to your creativity).. it'd be fucking awesome.

I know it's a bit off topic, but wasn't a PUBG style gamemode in development at some point?
It would be nice if someone could actually recreate that thing in SA-MP. With shrinking play area and everything...

im also thinking about TDM Now

Helion, what about you, which script should i make?