What script should i make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jithu
Посмотреть сообщение
Helion, what about you, which script should i make?
As my earlier post suggest, I think it would be nice to see a DM server with survival elements.
It will take a bit to balance everything, but I think it's worth it.

PS: I rejected the request. Nothing personal, it's just a thing less to take care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
As my earlier post suggest, I think it would be nice to see a DM server with survival elements.
It will take a bit to balance everything, but I think it's worth it.

PS: I rejected the request. Nothing personal, it's just a thing less to take care of.
Ok , DM is correct!. i also love Deathmatch

How experienced are you?

I'd suggest something like a well-made SA-MP PUBG. I think you can build a good playerbase if you get it up and running while PUBG is still popular.

Red Fusion , i made Deathmatch script, but still i want to make more scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd suggest something like a well-made SA-MP PUBG. I think you can build a good playerbase if you get it up and running while PUBG is still popular.
Nah I don't think so , as I hosted a my PUBG project and got no players , maybe it's because I don't have some active players to show my server is active and alive huh?

the only server with PUBG concept that won this , is Last Alive..

PUBG style GMs can work if it's well made and cheats are carefully taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
PUBG style GMs can work if it's well made and cheats are carefully taken care of.
would be happy if you check it and tell me your idea about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirab
Посмотреть сообщение
would be happy if you check it and tell me your idea about it!
Decent reproduction. I think it's possible to make the play area round.
They also need to enable the proper running animations for the player, because normal ped animations are horrible.
They also need to translate the server properly and make the main menu a bit more user friendly.