How to Fix That errors?Please Help me i am a newbie

Код:
C:\Users\Ranjana\Desktop\my RP server\gamemodes\RP.pwn(6004) : error 012: invalid function call, not a  valid  address
C:\Users\Ranjana\Desktop\my RP server\gamemodes\RP.pwn(6004) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Ranjana\Desktop\my RP server\gamemodes\RP.pwn(6004) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\Ranjana\Desktop\my RP server\gamemodes\RP.pwn(6004) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Ranjana\Desktop\my RP server\gamemodes\RP.pwn(6004) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Please Help me to Fix that please!

Code? Lines 6000-6010.

What bro i can't understand??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkju
Посмотреть сообщение
What bro i can't understand??
Send the code where the error happens, lines from 6000 to 6010

Lines 6000-6010

Код:
	return 1;
}
CMD:factionhelp(playerid, params[])
{
	if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in a faction.");

// LSPD
	if(!IsACop(playerid)) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LSPD: /setrank, /invite, /uninvite, /gov, /cuff, /uncuff, /tazer");

// FBI

PHP код:
if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not in a faction."); 
Is this line 6004? If so show me the definition of playerinfo and the enum

Код:
if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
This line is the 6004

Show the IsPlayerLoggedIn function/definition

https://pastebin.com/NgnrAZjK

Everything available here please sir! Fix it Please

This is too big to simply fix, your system is invalid and is a mess for the next reasons:

1- You defined the variable without an array 'new IsPlayerLoggedIn;'
2- You used () instead of [] (when there isn't even an array!)
3- The variable is never used!

It's simple, removing that line won't even affect anything because even if you put an array and use it right it will always return 0 (as in false) so i suggest using an entire new system for login/register.