Dini to SQLite

Hello , i am going to use sqlite instead of dini files that made me annoyning of splited files over , i know it would take hours or maybe days in fixing errors may be caused.
My question is:
Is there any ideas how can i change them in stack ? or quick methods ?
thanks for your intersting.

Nope.

Yeah.

When player register, make an account in the SQLite database and the and the Dini files too. Save their data in the SQLite database and the Dini files too. When players log in and they don't have the entry in the sqlite data then fetch all the data from the file and run a query to put it in the database. And put the SQLite script when it's ready.

Might seem a little complicated but it's the most easiest way to do it.

ill give you an idea but i wont explain how to do so there are tutorials out there that can teach you i suggest you to do for your server script dini to be temporary and SQLite to be permanent saved data of players actual account by that no data is permanent stored they can be changed time to time like example
updating frequent logins and leaves during gameplay etc kill deaths etc.... its just an idea by me that can make improvements by your side of scripting knowlege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah.

When player register, make an account in the SQLite database and the and the Dini files too. Save their data in the SQLite database and the Dini files too. When players log in and they don't have the entry in the sqlite data then fetch all the data from the file and run a query to put it in the database. And put the SQLite script when it's ready.

Might seem a little complicated but it's the most easiest way to do it.
I don't want to convert the database of players , i just want easy method to replace all dini saving commands to db_query functions , or atleast an advice to do it easier

Then no solution ?

There is no magic answer, it all comes down to how your code looks. My suggestion is first of all make a backup before you begin. Then comment out or remove the dini include from your script and attempt to compile. The compiler will tell you which lines are wrong - all of the lines of code with dini functions will pop up as an error. Replace those with SQLite code. What you need here is time, patience and knowledge. The latter will come if you have time and patience.