ANTI BULLET CRASHER Not working

Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot( playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ )
{
		new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
        if ((weaponid < 22 || weaponid > 38) || !(-20000.0 <= z <= 20000.0) || !(0 <= hittype <= 4) || !IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
		{
			Ban(playerid);
			return 0;
		}
return 1;
}
it does work when crasher is on foot and using bullet crasher ON FOOT.

it doesn't work when u have any weapon in hand and u using BuLLET crasher (Vehicle).

Kindly help me out to stop the player crasher.

yesterday it was 98 player in server he keep coming and using that. I've all anti crasher but he sending bad
data while sitting in vehicle as DRIVER | PASSENGER.

i think he changing vehicle seat quickly. To caught him i made this.
this code caught us when we are testing that cheat but that crasher still using same cheat while sitting on car
seat as Passenger.
Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
	if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || newstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
	{
        if(GetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash") > gettime() )return KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cleo Mod");
		SetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash",gettime() + 1);
	}
return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBilal
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot( playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ )
{
		new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
        if ((weaponid < 22 || weaponid > 38) || !(-20000.0 <= z <= 20000.0) || !(0 <= hittype <= 4) || !IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
		{
			Ban(playerid);
			return 0;
		}
return 1;
}
it does work when crasher is on foot and using bullet
}
return 1;
}
[/CODE]
Opws isn't called for drivers/passengers... I suggest you try my anti car troller it protects from troll cheats and teleport in/between vehicles.

I'm using Anti vehicle troller under OnPlayerState
but when i use almost any anti vehicle troll i got detected even i use this vehicle crasher i got detected.
But the problem is that crasher is maybe not using same crashing mod. if he using same crashing mod
he should get atleas kicked.

when i tried to use bullet crasher (vehicle). I alway got kicked by server for vehicle spam.
but that crasher never got kicked for that. I tested with my friend he was also not get detected as passenger
on the car

after adding this code my friend got detected who was testing.
but that crasher was not detected.

Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
	if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || newstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
	{
        if(GetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash") > gettime() )return KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cleo Mod");
	}
return 1;
}
is that cheat is IGNORING OnPlayerState Change ?

That's why I said use my anti vehicle troller, mine uses Opu and fast timers to catch up with the cheats, if you did use my latest version of anti car troller and anti airbreak/teleport and both didn't detect then send me that cheat in the PMS and I'll patch it up for you within a couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
That's why I said use my anti vehicle troller, mine uses Opu and fast timers to catch up with the cheats, if you did use my latest version of anti car troller and anti airbreak/teleport and both didn't detect then send me that cheat in the PMS and I'll patch it up for you within a couple of days.
Yeah to avoid timers and code Under OPU i am using OnPlayerStateChange
but i think that crashing mod got NOP that can disable checking of OnPlayerStateChange

one more thing that crashing mod require weapon in hand when you are in vehicle as drive / passenger.

if i remove that weapon when they get in vehicle , but i can't do that cause driveby as passener and as driver will be removed due to that i don't want that.

that mean i think as you said I need to move code from OnPlayerStateChange to OnPlayerUpdate but as you know OnPlayerUpdate is too fast isn't that can create lag?

I'll give u piece from my anticheat and also code for this bullet crasher.
PHP код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playeridweaponidhittypehitidFloat:fXFloat:fYFloat:fZ)
{
    if(
GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
    {
        if(
hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_NONE)
        {
            if((
fX <= -1000.0 || fX >= 1000.0) || (fY <= -1000.0 || fY >= 1000.0) || (fZ <= -1000.0 || fZ >= 1000.0) || ((hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_OBJECT) && (hittype != BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT)))
            {

BanEx(playerid,"Bullet Crasher");
            }
        }
    }
    return 
1;

with the second code, you'll prevent them to make a teleport from vehicle to vehicle.
PHP код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playeridvehicleidispassenger)
{

SetPVarInt(playerid,"VehicleID",vehicleid);
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerStateChange(playeridnewstateoldstate)
{
    if(
newstate == oldstate) return KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cheat");
    if(
newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || newstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
    {
        if(
GetPVarInt(playerid,"VehicleID") != GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))
        {

KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cheat");
            return 
1;
        }
    }
    if(
    {
        if(
GetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash") > gettime() )return KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cleo Mod");

SetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash",gettime() + 1);
    }
    return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugala
Посмотреть сообщение
with the second code, you'll prevent them to make a teleport from vehicle to vehicle.
PHP код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playeridvehicleidispassenger)
{

SetPVarInt(playerid,"VehicleID",vehicleid);
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerStateChange(playeridnewstateoldstate)
{
    if(
newstate == oldstate) return KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cheat");
    if(
    {
        if(
GetPVarInt(playerid,"VehicleID") != GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))
        {

KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cheat");
            return 
1;
        }
    }
    if(
    {
        if(
GetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash") > gettime() )return KICK_MESSAGE(playerid,"Cleo Mod");

SetPVarInt(playerid,"BulletCrash",gettime() + 1);
    }
    return 
1;

I'm using same code like this Under OnPlayerStateChange but that crasher maybe using NOP that can disable OnPlayerStateChange

So as i said above maybe code need to move under OnPlayerUpdate

anyway Ty for making codes but On FOOT one is already working perfect , Only issue is with the vehicle one.

I agree i also tested anti cheat under OnPlayerUpdate but it doesn't detect the crasher cheat.

Kindly would be great if some body help me with Anti Bullet Crasher(Vehicle)

What i am doing using gettime to detect time when he get in vehicle as passenger quickly but when
I added 2+gettime() wait . 2 second wait needed to get in any other vehicle is that. as I've tested
that with my friend he alway got kicked by anti cheat for that but crasher using same cheat sitting
as passenger in car car is like blinking. You can say he is changing seat quickly but he take time
more than 2 seconds that mean anti cheat will not detect him.

One more thing i need clear that cheat need u as passenger and should have any weapon in his
hand.

otherwise bulletcrasher ON_FOOT will detect u if you have fist and using that cheat.