Invisible problem.

The problem acts as the player is desynced but he is not. When the player enters an interior (any interior) they get put into a world where vehicles and players do not exist.

Try debugging onPlayerInteriorChange.

See if you’re changing the players world there and/or print the virtual world after and see what it is.

Changes both world and interior, then on exit, sets both back to 0. However, if you /enter and /exit quickly it avoids this problem, but if you leave a time gap, it'll occur on /exit.

Anyone?

I didn’t quite get that, Post your code.

I would post my code if I knew what was causing it.

The scripts runs on MYSQL, I got a feeling it's a MYSQL problem.

Teleporting to interiors, not even executing /enter command causes it.

Players bugged can be killed, move objects, pickup items off the ground (guns), see textdraws and can talk and it to be seen in the world 0.

Players who are not in the bug can kill whose that are bugged, can drive through them, can do everything basically.

The player in the bug acts like a desynced person. Nothing for them is seen, no vehicles are in their "world", nor players, just like being desynced, but they can see mapping, just not vehicles or players. It's strange, I've never had this happen before.

Does that only happen when they exit an interior?

I did some finding, fixing, and I found out it causes the player to bug when entering -any- interior. The script sets their virtual world to the business' virtual world, that then causes the virtualworld to somehow bug and cause them to be in VW 0 but not at the same time.

If its set to Business's VW, then on Exit, it should be set to 0. Try Debugging VW and Int when you enter/exit business.

Debugged. World before enter is 0, world when entered is changed, then set back to 0 when /exit'd. I found that when you /enter, it sets your VW to the MYSQL business set VW, that causes the problem, and it's more in depth and hard to explain without physically seeing it.